//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad choices equal a broken back, punctured spleen a collapsed lung.....

--
    I stubbed my toe the other day........

--
    Sorry to hear of your crash, but glad you made it out of there! As everyone else has already said, you're a tough one!

Your story is making me think twice about some of my own riding habits. I too live right on a trail, and tend to venture out ~5 miles or so, usually alone.
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiirider View Post
    my roomate (jumpiing jon) was absolutely nuts jumping trikes a yr ago, he sold his slow 200x to get a faster 350x, wrecked once on the 350x and sold it to go back to a 200x, weight does matter when it lands on you, i can personally say this as my big kx500 ended both my military and motocross career in one wreck when it landed on me. stay strong.
    Yeah your right. I would rather have a 30 pound lighter machine get dropped on me from roughly 8 feet (as estimated by the original poster) added to the momentum of the machine in motion.

--
    Wow, I'm amazed you lived, much less rode back, well then again, my grandpa drove himself to the hospital while having a stroke, so it just comes to show you how resilient the human body can be at times. Hope you can ride again!
    Never forget the past , but dont dwell on it.

My toys
    Trike:
    1983 Honda Atc 185s (update: frame painted!)
    1986 honda Atc 125m (sold)

Non - trike
    1968 Lomart Cheeftah Mini bike (3 hp Tecumseh)
    1968 wheel horse charger automatic ( modded)
    1981 Dodge Power Ram (driver)
    1981 Imperial (project car)

Follow me on my blog! (Yes, its about trikes!) https://www.tumblr.com/blog/atctriangleofdeath

--
    Take care of yourself and give your body the time to heal. Thankful you were able to recover after the accident and get back to your campsite for help!

Please keep us updated on how you recuperate from this accident. Also let us know if you need any parts to get the 350X back together.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //