//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bill's Racing Pipes

--

Bill's Racing Pipes

Bill's Racing Pipes is back to making 2 stroke pipes again. Here's a new pipe they came out with.

http://billspipes.com/index.php?rout...ormation_id=18

It may be possible to convince Bill to make some trike pipes again.

Lets face it the 250R guys could use another option, the Tecate guys too and the TRI-Z guys need more options than DG.

If we call and/or email them maybe it will happen?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I am in....let me know how I can help.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Bill's would make cone pipes on request back when i was sponsored by them and their quality is second to none.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Neary View Post
    Bill's would make cone pipes on request back when i was sponsored by them and their quality is second to none.
    Yeah, I ran Bill's Pipes with my pipes sponsors badges welded on them.

Ooop's did I say that out loud??

Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I am in....let me know how I can help.
    I think we have enough Cat's on this board to move a mountain, so phone calls and a email barrage may help.

I talked to them a year ago about 2 stroke pipes and they said no way...LOL

They make nice silencers too.

--
    Hey thanks for the info . It would be great to have another option available .
    * 1970 US90 Red
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Helm&Son, Bandito /3D springer. ( Spaghetti Winder )
    * 1978 ATC 90/128 Bandito / Ace Williams Springer.
    * 1980 ATC 110/ ? Helm&Son, Dickson Full Suspended
    * 1981 ATC 110 MTC Full Supended
    * 1985 ATC 200s
    *1986 ATC 250R/310 2"+ Westcoast Swinger

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jwheeler760

phantomtracer is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    can we just call him and order a pipe or do we need to get a group order going?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomtracer View Post
    can we just call him and order a pipe or do we need to get a group order going?
    These are the early stages, I did make great trike pipes then quit, they also quit makes all 2 stroke pipes, but lately they started making bike 2 stroke pipes now.

I think if we lean on them as a team and show interest it may happen.

It seems to me if we wait for the aftermarket we may be waiting a long time.

--
    I have no idea how mass production of cone pipes is done but normally you need to bring them a bike to build the pipe off of. If they do not have the molds left for the ATC/ATVs you guys will have to get your make and model of bike into their hands before anything will happen.

phantomtracer is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hopefully they will still have the patterns.

--
    Didn't Bill's make pipes for four strokes too??? There isn't a whole lot of options on that side of the spectrum either...
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    True, we need a ton of stuff!

I am blown away at how many manufacturers I have contacted for trike stuff an the response is- Nobody has asked?

--
    New Bills 2 stroke pipes for trikes would be awesome. I have an old school 81-82 250r full Bills exhaust. Id love to get a Bills for my 83 and 85 250r. I also had a Bills on my first 84 200x back in the day.Great all around power.
    250r rules

frankydodo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    One for my 84 250r would be awesome. Dg are fine but those looks really awesome!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoozy27 View Post
    Didn't Bill's make pipes for four strokes too??? There isn't a whole lot of options on that side of the spectrum either...
    Back in the 80s, Bill's even made a pipe specifically for 185s with rear suspension conversion. I remember buying one at DICO in Anaheim. Loud SOB but ran great!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //