//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATC 250R with Tecate Tank and shrouds

--
    ^Now thats funny stuff

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Bringing back from the dead. Does anyone make these brackets for this anymore

--
    Wow crickets was hoping for maybe some info

--
    I haven't seen the brackets for sale in a while. Are you on Facebook? I can't remember the guys name that was putting these together, but someone in the trike pages would know. If I remember correctly it required welding to attach the top mount to the down tube so it wasn't exactly a "bolt on" kit, but if you're halfway crafty, the main parts were tecate tank and shrouds.

--
    The guys name is Bobby D'Amora on Facebook. I sent him a PM asking if he still sells this kit. I'll let you know if I hear something.

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    You probably never considered it because it was the wrong color for a Honda.
    So in that case, there's this from the same seller as above..... Get the conversion from D'Amoro and you're set to rock the Red.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274223889082

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Brackets?? If you can draw them I can make them..
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //