//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Ytm 200 engine work.

Yamawheeler is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Ytm 200 engine work.

Hello all. Got some work done to my ytm 200 it was a 196cc factory and I did all this to it. Just wondering what type of gains in going to expect while jumping on it again. And what cc it would be classified as now. Forgot to say it's a high compression piston in it 10.25-1.

--
    You need to know your bore to calculate displacement. It likely makes 1 or 2hp more than it did when it was new. If you want it to make more you need to do a lot of other things, like post this in Trikesylvania

--
    The bore is .0024" as it says in picture.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamawheeler View Post
    The bore is .0024" as it says in picture.
    That's your clearance AKA the difference between the size of the lower portion of your piston and the bore of your cylinder. Seems you have a lot to learn about engines, start reading.

http://www.nightrider.com/biketech/c...splacement.htm

--
    Yeh my bad. Was pretty twisted up the other night. Thanks for that link.

--

Ytm 200 engine work.

What other things to up hp. Nos and a turbo. Have performance exhaust did jets in carb. Cam and spring kit. Port and polish. High compression piston. Over sized. Gasket set. And putting in clutch kit. What else is left. Since I don't know much about engines apparently might as well ask the "pro"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //