//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC750R Turbo

--

ATC750R Turbo

Hey everyone, just found this site and wanted to share some pics of my latest build. I have built and raced 3 wheelers for years and its nice to finally find a place where we can all get together. This is a 05 GSXR 750 motor and frame with 86 ATC250R suspension. Its not complete yet but just getting the wiring done and finishing up the turbo kit. All the work was done by me, let me know what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1656.JPG 
Views:	694 
Size:	2.60 MB 
ID:	220620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1657.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	220621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1655.JPG 
Views:	303 
Size:	2.80 MB 
ID:	220622  

--
    I guess everything really IS bigger in Texas! Who else here noticed the green monster in the background of the first pic? Nice toys you have there!
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    You might be completely insane. but of completely insane creates a 750 cc turbo charged racing monster im ok with that

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc750R View Post
    This is a 05 GSXR 750 motor and frame with 86 ATC250R suspension.
    In the pics, your forks were designed to be leading axle, so I'm guessing 350X front suspension?
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    actually, when the pics were taken the forks were in backwards, its actually got 250R forks. Originally it has 1984 suspension but I just upgraded to 86 forks and brakes

--
    A turbo GXSR trike sounds like some sick sh!t. I imagine it in an 350X paint scheme. Looks nice. What about the suspension? I'm wondering.....you might need a different shock cause I picture this toy heavier...especially when the power comes on. I'd love to have a go with it at Glamis....I bet fun as can be. Welcome

--
    I am ordering a heavier spring for the rear shock, not sure what I'm doing with the forks yet since I just fitted 86 forks and brakes on it. I built another one about 10 years ago with a F2 Honda 600 frame and motor and was wondering if anyone had seen it. I sold it on eBay to a guy in California. If anyone knows where it is I would really like to see it. Thanks

--
    The tank is being painted this week, Honda red and I'm looking for a nice 350X headlight for it.I might register it and street drive it when it's done. I built another one about 10 years ago with a Honda F2 motor and frame. I sold it on eBay to a guy in California, if anyone has seen it let me know, thanks

--
    neat idea....but wont be a good trail machine...just an I can go super fast if I can hang on machine.

--
    You say that like its a bad thing? is that your opinion or are you assuming that because you couldn't trail ride i that it can't be done.? I have built a few of these and have trail ridden all of them. I have never understood peoples need to find fault in a build like this. Did you happen to notice the truck in the first picture? I don't build stuff to be like everyone else"s. I guess if I "titled" it it would be practical.

--
    That is absolutely insane... ly awesome. Insanely awesome. I've never seen anything like that in person and would love to see how it rides!

--
    Awesome!!!!
    Keeping my sanity through my rebuilds.. Unemployment sux...
    Wish I never had to sell any of my rides though..

--
    i dont see anyone having cahones substantial enough to shift past 2nd gear. fun to look at tho

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc750R View Post
    You say that like its a bad thing? is that your opinion or are you assuming that because you couldn't trail ride i that it can't be done.? I have built a few of these and have trail ridden all of them. I have never understood peoples need to find fault in a build like this. Did you happen to notice the truck in the first picture? I don't build stuff to be like everyone else"s. I guess if I "titled" it it would be practical.
    Great to hear . Show us a 10 minute video trail riding it when it's done. We'll all be impressed. IMHO< peoples need to find fault in this is because it doesn't make any sense to them. Myself certainly included. Good luck ?
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I'll get right on that video......sorry I gave up doing things to impress others when I got married. You're right, a 170hp 3 wheeler is about as useless as a titled 4 wheeler and a lowered Civic, maybe a little less. Maybe I should list all my vehicles in my posts too and then try to sell parts. Good luck to you too.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //