//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Payment for services rendered

--

Payment for services rendered

I fixed a guys bike and he paid me with a bike. 2005 drz400sm, rough shape, no spark, fenders, sawzall airbox w/ autozone intake, yoshimura slip on, and of course stock jetting. Should be a fun little project to flip and make some quick cash. Anything that I should look for besides the obvious issue listed above?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

Toaster556 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Check the cam chain tensioner. They seem to go out with alarming regularity, and the manual CCT seems to be a hot setup

--
    Hmmm, 85-86 Suzuki quadracer rear swingarm and axle setup, quad racer rear fender and seat, wider triple clamps, yellow maier 85-86 250r front fender or Tri-z front fender, Honda front hub assembly, rim and rotor, ETC. and you would have a cool trike.

Sell off the spares and the super motard wheel assemblies to recover the costs.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    Hmmm, 85-86 Suzuki quadracer rear swingarm and axle setup, quad racer rear fender and seat, wider triple clamps, yellow maier 85-86 250r front fender or Tri-z front fender, Honda front hub assembly, rim and rotor, ETC. and you would have a cool trike.

Sell off the spares and the super motard wheel assemblies to recover the costs.
    That's definitely an option, I have a few proposed buyers right now but that can amount to nothing. If it sits in the shop long enough and I start buying parts for it then that's the direction that I will be going. Well, just have to wait and see I guess.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Are you turning it into a 3 wheeler?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bad to the bone View Post
    Are you turning it into a 3 wheeler?
    Not today... Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Sold last week!!!
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //