//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone own a 2016 grizzly?

86 350x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Anyone own a 2016 grizzly?

Looking for input on the new 2016 grizzly 700
    Anyone own one or have anything positive/negative to say?
    86 ATC 250R
    86 ATC 350X
    86 Tecate
    84 Atc 125M
    85 Atc 200M
    07 Yamaha banshee

--
    My advice would be strongly to please check out Can Am. If you are willing to spend that much on a quad. GET something for your cash! Ride an Outlander out through the woods,and ride a Grizz out through the woods. The only way I could remotely see considering a Yamaha would be the scaled down version for 6k. THAT is a decent buy. Look them over though,,you are getting what you're paying for! Push pin seats,just CHEAP everywhere,But you're getting a FI 700 IRS buggy brand new for $5999. The only downfall to Can am,is the factory. They are THE biggest bunch of SOB's when it comes to warranty, Criminals actually. They seem to have a couple more lemons than some. But , they are a terrain eating animal that will leave you smiling from ear to ear everytime you swing a leg over one.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Thanks for the reply
    I bought a brand new outlander 650xt had all kinds of power the ride was awesome,
    The water pump went south cooked a cylinder, sending unit quite, dash cluster went bad
    All was fixed under warranty, had a 3 year warrenty witch was positive, I sold it soon as it was up and
    Decided that that would be the end of them for me, the bike wasn't abused never drowned or big tires or anything goofy
    Just had to many problems I know people that have no issiue with them aswell, musta been a Friday bike
    86 ATC 250R
    86 ATC 350X
    86 Tecate
    84 Atc 125M
    85 Atc 200M
    07 Yamaha banshee

--
    I had a brand new can am outlander in 2007, it was the biggest pos I have ever owned except polaris, and I refuse to spend any money on an arctic cat! It's Honda all the way for me, Yamaha is a close second as I had a new 2002 grizzly that I put 15000 hard miles on. I did find however that the hardware on the Yamaha was soft compared to Honda. Every bolt I loosened and tightened would give me problems. Personally I would rather have old technology than stuff I don't need and breaks down all of the time!

--
    Mine was also a 2007, I like the Hondas but I don't like the top speed and no diff lock on anything bigger than the

--
    Well, I did say they have too many lemons lol. And I guess you 2 prove it! I'm scooping up a 800 tomorrow, Richochets all around, hmf,handguards,fresh rubber,1300 miles, $3700.I also have Honda head and shoulders above anyone else,,,,for reliability and smoothness. But the performance isn't even in the same ballpark as Can Am. I would very seriously look at the new Rubicon. A professonal ride tester for Polaris,and formerly Cat. Did pre production testing on these. He says it is hands down the nicest ATV ever built for off roading. I have yet to personally have one through though
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Here's a Can Am in action. The good news is that they gave him another one for free, but only after a lot of BS. The new one seems to be indestructible.
    KTM Mad Max 014.JPG
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-19-2015 at 11:35 PM.

--
    Link not working

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86 350x View Post
    Link not working
    Should be there now

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //