//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned off facebook trike site

--
    I feel offended. How come hillbilly isn't a slur, everything else is. Does this mean we can have a national football team named the Beverly hills hillbillies?
    We could have the fools and the jerks and rednecks too, that's all fine......never mind.
    I think we are all one national disaster away from hillbilly.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    This is a great thread . . It kinda reminds me of "Deliverance" . . I haven't laughed this hard since the last "oil" thread I was on . . I think that's about all I am allowed to say .

Hey Barn...pass me the Wesson!

--
    As a person who's life was probably saved by a helmet, I can't imagine riding without one. I was coming around a blind corner in the desert and a sand rail was coming the opposite direction. We met at the corner and I flew over the bars and I hit my head on one of the roll cage bars. Judging by the damage to my helmet, I doubt I would have survived had I not had one on. When I see someone riding a motorcycle or quad without a helmet I just think "idiot, you must not value your life very much."

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    Does this mean we can have a national football team named the Beverly hills hillbillies?
    How bouts we calls em The Beverly Hills "Billys" , , And the band could play banjos...and a kettle drum...and a fiddle......and a washboard........and some spoons....and...

--
    This here's the story bout a man named Bob
    Didn't wear a helmet and he cracked his stupid knob
    Used to know his name and he didn't fill his pants
    Now he's nice and quiet with no helmet nazi rants.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhuman View Post
    This here's the story bout a man named Bob
    Didn't wear a helmet and he cracked his stupid knob
    Used to know his name and he didn't fill his pants
    Now he's nice and quiet with no helmet nazi rants.
    LO F'N L.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed
    A helmetless mountaineer, barely kept his family fed,
    And then one day he was 3wheelin looking some food,
    And all over the ground spilled a bubblin crude.

Brains that is, Pink gold, Cerebral tea.

Well the first thing you know ol Jed's a vegetative millionaire,
    Kinfolk said "Jed should'a wore'a helmet out'a there"
    Said "Kentucky is the place you ought to be"
    So they loaded up the truck and moved to Waverly

Hills. Sanitarium, that is. Padded rooms, movie stars.

Well now its time to say good by to Jed and all his kin.
    And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
    You're all invited back a gain to this locality
    To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.
    Last edited by nd4speed; 09-26-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    86 T3
    84 T3
    86 KX250

--
    C'mon fellas. That's junior varsity stuff.

The best slurs start with sister-poking, roadkill eatin, bisexual chicken F@#$ers who prey on Yankee canoers....talk like Slingblade, too, that helps.

The question remains, why do hillbillies get the blame because you're offended for being kicked off a social media site designed for teens, teens, and millenials who only want happy-shiny people type interactions akin to an ego-stroke orgy? The proof is in the fact that there's yet to be a dislike button on there. FB is where you go to get agreed with and liked as far as some ppl are concerned and when they feel slighted they will say something you probably won't like. They ban photos and video here for no helmets and those ppl ban over there if you like helmets and defend their use. Different strokes. You can't save everyone's life or singlehandedly defend trikes. The government will take away whatever they want and it isn't going to be because of Hillbilly Inc ® ruining it all and neither are they responsible for your anger over some petty Facebook page. Make your own 70 pg. and f#$k those dudes. It isn't worth hating banjo pickin hillbillies.

So somebody come up with a good chicken F%$Ker joke. That's good stuff!

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

--
    Why did the sexual deviant cross the road?
    Because his d**k was stuck in the chicken.

I don't hate hillbillies. Just trike riders with no helmets in internet videos for all the world to see.
    Apparently Hillbilly is a slur. My hillbilly education comes from watching THAT TV show as a kid in Australia. I see comparisons with Jethro and Bob, that's all. If a person chooses to ride with their little bit of brains blowing in the wind, the only people who see them are the people they bother or the ER staff. Stick the video on the internet and all of a sudden the whole world can see what a bunch of irresponsible nitwits trike riders are and no wonder them things were banned.
    Now I get a threatening PM to come and see the helmetless wonder at TF on the 70 camping down by the lake and sing my song. It appears the petty Facebook teens lurk in the background here as well.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    ^^^ Regardless of the fact that the chicken was violated, it must have appeared to be poultry in motion.

--
    I hope I didn't offend the chicken's of the world as well.

--
    God, again...this is a great friggen thread...and nobody's even told anyone to go piss up a rope yet....so there's STILL more to look forward to.

I'm kinda hopin El Camexican joins the fun.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    ^^^ Regardless of the fact that the chicken was violated, it must have appeared to be poultry in motion.
    Is this supposed to be some kind of yolk?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    C'mon fellas. That's junior varsity stuff.

The best slurs start with sister-poking, roadkill eatin, bisexual chicken F@#$ers who prey on Yankee canoers....talk like Slingblade, too, that helps.

So somebody come up with a good chicken F%$Ker joke. That's good stuff!
    OK, how bouts this un.

Why did the Hillbilly poke the chiken?

Cuz is brother wuz already pokin his mom and his cuzin wuz pokin his pig.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhuman View Post
    I hope I didn't offend the chicken's of the world as well.
    Just hope there are no animal rights people on here.
    Well, John, I'm a hillbilly and I'm not offended. Actually I can relate to what you are saying even better because of it.
    As far as Facebook goes. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. You actually have a little more control over that than you do on this site, because you are your own moderator there. If you don't like someone there, block them! I'm from a large family that likes to stay in touch. For many years before the internet, we had a monthly newsletter. Several of my Aunts were in charge of it and we all loved it. As my aunts got older it became harder for them to get the newsletter out every month. Then one of my cousins started a private group on Facebook that eventually took the place of our newsletter. Now we all keep in touch there. It's even better than a monthly publication. It's instant news and info.
    I used to follow this forum a lot closer than I do now. It's almost as bad as some of the groups on Facebook. There is always gonna be someone everywhere that is offended by something you say or take issue with it. Just try asking a serious technical question on here. You'll get bombarded by a hundred self proclaimed experts and there will only be a few people that can actually help you. Trying to sift through all of that garbage just to pick out a few pieces of good info is a pain in the posterior.
    Keep up the good work and don't be offended by the naysayers.
    Appalachian American Racing
    the home of
    Appalachian American Engineering

"Can't", never could do nothing

There's nothing like the sound of screaming 2strokes and the smell of race gas in the air

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //