--
    ^^^^^Omg I got tears from laughin so hard

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    OK, one last hillbilly joke........

What do hillbillies do on Halloween?

Pump kin.

Fer what it's worth, there's bad examples of every group of people. I poke fun at all of them equally.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be lied to, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same in return"

Words to live by right there kids.
    I don't know. What do y'all have planned?

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

--
    I think it's funny, the day after I saw this thread, on the Honda ATC facebook page, up popped a picture of a father doing a wheelie on a 110, daughter standing on the back rack hands on his shoulders, and the son was standing on pegs on the front forks, holding onto the bars.
    None of them had helmets on, and the caption said something like "just because the helmet Nazi's have been quiet recently"
    Rides:
    1985 250sx
    1982 ATC185s
    1984 200es

Always Hoping For a Maritime Trikefest- http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...s-where-you-at

"Wear Limits Are Just A Suggestion"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearheadtom View Post
    I think it's funny, the day after I saw this thread, on the Honda ATC facebook page, up popped a picture of a father doing a wheelie on a 110, daughter standing on the back rack hands on his shoulders, and the son was standing on pegs on the front forks, holding onto the bars.
    None of them had helmets on, and the caption said something like "just because the helmet Nazi's have been quiet recently"
    I seen that, and was waiting.

And it happened.

--
    I think a helmet causing a broken neck is about the same as people saying a seat belt does more damage than good in a car crash. 99.9% of the time, that helmet or seat belt will save your life. Maybe in that 0.01% you would have been better off without, but I'd rather take the higher percentage and wear damn helmet.
    Rides:
    1985 250sx
    1982 ATC185s
    1984 200es

Always Hoping For a Maritime Trikefest- http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...s-where-you-at

"Wear Limits Are Just A Suggestion"

--
    Hell wearing a helmet can be fun too. Here's me on my bike a few days ago. LS2 stream helmet under the cover. Works on atv helmets too. Heck yea !

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Banned off facebook trike site

And in the end this is supposed to be a free society where everyone should be allowed the right to decide how they want to live their life. If wearing a helmet is a requirement for your safety then so should government issued GPS Monitors and thought control devices implanted in your brain.

I just wonder why so many believe that everyone should be forced to live a full life span. If someone wants to smoke, let them. If they want to bungie jump from a plane at 30000 feet, who cares? I think if they are consenting adults then they should be at liberty to kill themselves if they please.

Hail Facebook! Hail Obama! Hail Queen Killary! Long may they rule us!
    Last edited by RamsesRibb; 07-11-2016 at 02:50 AM.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Do what you like, I T-boned a truck doing 60mph on a Katana on 10/07/98. I was young and dumb but I was wearing a full face street bike helmet. Spent some time is the hospital but I am alive b/c of it.
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

loganm is offline Competing with a gnat in reading comprehension. Current winner: Gnat. Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm guilty of not wearing a helmet at times. Nowadays I know what kinda I plan to do if I put a helmet on so I'm sorta safer without. Crashed a 400ex when the throttle got stuck WFO once. Left side went up right side went down, my hip hurt pretty bad after, I realized I should probably wear a helmet if I'm doing anything more than strict transportation. I'll chew people out for it too.

Facebook actually banned me from posting for a bit. I guess saying we should just nuke the Middle East isn't politically correct, who woulda thought.

--
    and here we have it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lazarus.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	369.5 KB 
ID:	233054
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    ^^^^^ LMFAO

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RamsesRibb View Post
    And end the end this is supposed to be a free society where everyone should be allowed the right to decide how they want to live their life. If wearing a helmet is a requirement for your safety then so should government issued GPS Monitors and thought control devices implanted in your brain.

I just wonder why so many believe that everyone should be forced to live a full life span. If someone wants to smoke, let them. If they want to bungie jump from a plane at 30000 feet, who cares? I think if they are consenting adults then they should be at liberty to kill themselves if they please.

Hail Facebook! Hail Obama! Hail Queen Killary! Long may they rule us!
    Because as Trikers we are tasked to set an example for youth. If your being dangerous and not being smart and arguing over being safe the sorry you deserved it. Stop thinking about yourself. Trikes are in the spot light. You know this. To play the game of I want to be a irresponsible rebel is not an acceptable practice among most of the community.
    The reason why we care is if you are being dumb and you die find. Darwin won. But. The family and friends you so selfishly left behind not to include if you have children come first......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    ^^^ Darwin? Been flying, ever so slightly, under his radar for decades.
    Last edited by tripledog; 07-01-2016 at 12:46 AM.

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Banned off facebook trike site

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    Because as Trikers we are tasked to set an example for youth. If your being dangerous and not being smart and arguing over being safe the sorry you deserved it. Stop thinking about yourself. Trikes are in the spot light. You know this. To play the game of I want to be a irresponsible rebel is not an acceptable practice among most of the community.
    The reason why we care is if you are being dumb and you die find. Darwin won. But. The family and friends you so selfishly left behind not to include if you have children come first......

You see sir, this is exactly the attitude that got our favorite pastime banned in the first place. Imposing safety on everyone is essentially stealing away freedom. You give your freedom away at a cost to everyone else. If you want to be safe I can agree with that. I have helmets for my children and don't let them ride unsupervised. I have respectful children that don't lie to me or do bad things. I take their learning and growing process as my job and my responsibility. It is not the government or the communities responsibility. But as they move on into adulthood it becomes their responsibility to choose wisely what actions they take. I trust they make the wise choice but it will no longer be my job to force them to obey. Riding without a helmet is no more dangerous than mountain climbing or surfing. I think that helmet or no helmet the worst aspect of ATVs is operating under influence. This action could more likely cause harm to others while an idiot cracking his head open would not. (Family aside. But again that has nothing to do with the community safety in general)

And as far as being a rebel is concerned, what am I rebelling against? I am merely voicing my opinion that everyone has free will and as long as a person's actions do not violate another person rights then there should no bones about it.

BTW, I'm not promoting riding without a helmet. I'm just stating that there is no freedom if we are prohibited from doing something that will not harm anyone but the individual who chooses freely to do it.

[Food for thought - did you know that when congress was deciding whether three wheelers should be banned only one senator voted no ~ Ron Paul. He said the free market would decide by people choosing not to buy them if they felt they where dangerous.]
    Last edited by RamsesRibb; 07-01-2016 at 02:17 AM.
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    I don't agree. What got it banned was morons riding helmet less with flip flops no safety and being drunk.
    I understand what your saying but that was not a correct statement. You can search here on 3ww and get links to the exact articles publish from back in the day along with safety reports and see for yourself.

Why are you do hell bent on being unsafe and displaying it? What is your purpose? Your reflecting on all trike community people not just yourself. I promise when (notice I did not say if) you wreck w/o a helmet and if you happen to live. You will wish you had. We cannot stop you from doing it, but we can express our dislike and distrust of what your doing.

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //