//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Watch out for this trike in western Canada (stolen)

bcredneck is offline I can fit a square peg in a round hole. Just give me a hammer and duct tape! Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

Watch out for this trike in western Canada (stolen)

I had this trike out in my yard waiting for parts and some a$shloe stole it. Its a 79 ATC 70 all stock when jaked.
    It the first motorized thing ever stolen from me and parts are in the mail for the damb thing. For some reason im not as pissed as I thought i would be but if i see it im really going to snap. I almost flipped out seeing a 83 in the back of a truck at wallmart few days ago. Id love to find it on here since it has electrical problems and will barely run if at all the stator grounds itself sometimes.
    its stolen from Cranbrook BC Canada

--
    I sure am sorry. I bet you'll find it. The dumb dirt bag that stole it probably isn't smart enough to hide it. Your most likely a good person, so don't worry about a thing. As for the thief, it will catch up to them. I sure hope you find that little thing.

--
    Sorry to hear this.....

on another note....where you been?

bcredneck is offline I can fit a square peg in a round hole. Just give me a hammer and duct tape! Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    havent been able to get anything to ride for long time i have a CanAm 370 qualifier but all thats been is a 6 month parts search anything i do find is over priced i need a parts engine for it. i was really looking forward to getting this thing rebuilt.
    Other than that ive been building glow powered rc stuff from scratch just to keep the crazy flowing

--
    Slim chance she'll end in Alberta but I'll watch kijiji. Douche bags!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool