//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Looking for someone to do powder coating...

atcman77 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Looking for someone to do powder coating...

Anyone on the boards willing to do some powder coating for me? I have a set of stock Honda ATC steel wheels that I need blasted and powder coated in as close a color as possible to the original NH35M (Cloud Silver Metallic). I am located in Northeast PA or Southeast NY if anyone local is doing this work but am more than willing to ship. Please PM me if your interested and thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by An Anonymous Member
    Do you really have to type (PM sent)...............

--
    If you do not find a local let me know. I will get you I touch with the place we use for my don't quad. Awesome work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Doesn't Flyingw on this board do power coating?
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I would buy the power and take it to someone local. these days powder coating places are all over. There's 3 in local to me alone. Pointless to ship tons of items to someone then pay to ship them back.

If not contact www.HREatv.com He does a lot of color match items for Hondas and Tecates.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //