//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: ATCr125x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoozy27 View Post
    I have the full '86 200x chassis, and complete CR125 motor and harness. I'm going to use '83/84 250r axle, modified (onformula1) full suspension. I'm a big fan of the 2nd gen 200x frame, and no I have never seen one crack. I may have a few other surprise mods along the way. This one will be built to perform.
    Should be a blast!! Either the 84/84 R or the 85 200X model needed smaller I D seals, by about 2mm I think. I still have some, they are blue. But any bearing shop can help you; Most have a 25$ minimum so I get front wheel bearings 6302 or 6304, I forget...

It's in my "20 Day build" thread.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    It's in my "20 Day build" thread.....
    I read that one long ago, that and ol deuces "Super X" thread. It those 2 threads that opened my eyes to the '86 X frames and how solid they are. This will be my second build on one and god willing won't be my last.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    I took a couple rounds with this swinger about a month ago and decided to fight another day

Well I'm back and I got some heat for dat azz!!!!!

Victory is sweet!!! Bronze medal sucks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    I read that one long ago, that and ol deuces "Super X" thread. It those 2 threads that opened my eyes to the '86 X frames and how solid they are. This will be my second build on one and god willing won't be my last.
    Please stop hoarding the 1986-87 200X rollers, they are rarer than hen's teeth out this way.

You may want to invest in a hydraulic press, you can get a 12 ton at Harbor freight for like $99 bucks with the 20 percent off coupon and you would be surprised how much you will use it. It's a decent piece for the money, they make a good metal brake as well.
    Last edited by onformula1; 10-10-2015 at 12:43 AM.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    Please stop hoarding the 1986-87 200X rollers, they are rarer than hen's teeth out this way.

You may want to invest in a hydraulic press, you can get a 12 ton at Harbor freight for like $79 bucks with the 20 percent off coupon and you would be surprised how much you will use it. It's a decent piece for the money, they make a good metal brake as well.
    That's funny, I was showing a noob at work the exact press you are talking about. My exact words were,
    "I need to get one of those. I could use that for my business."
    I may go get one tomorrow.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    That's funny, I was showing a noob at work the exact press you are talking about. My exact words were,
    "I need to get one of those. I could use that for my business."
    I may go get one tomorrow.
    They are pretty good, you know they have a few HF type bugs, but nothing to seriuos.

I have had mine for 17 years and use it a lot.

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-...ess-60604.html
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--
    They are pretty good, you know they have a few HF type bugs, but nothing to seriuos.

I have had mine for 17 years and use it a lot.

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-...ess-60604.html
    Yeah they are common in mechanic shops and oilfield/industrial settings. I'm pretty sure every machine shop in Broussard has one.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    The engine is out of the donor frame. Electronics too...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	222623
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Very cool, that's some serious horsepower in a engine that is a bit bigger then a bowling ball.

Now all you need to do is clean & touch it up before the swamp creatures get to it.

--
    Finally got tired of stripping 30 yr old paint and just blasted the damn thing...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    I told ya, there is a ingredient missing from these strippers.

--
    I told ya, there is a ingredient missing from these strippers.
    Like most of today's new product, the drive to actually do what it's intended to do...
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Like most of today's new product, the drive to actually do what it's intended to do...
    HAHA, I said strippers

--
    Btw, I measured both swinger bolts. The cr125 bolt is 20mm and the 200x bolt is 14mm. Do you think we should use a 2 part reduction sleeve w/ lips like the bushings?
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Btw, I measured both swinger bolts. The cr125 bolt is 20mm and the 200x bolt is 14mm. Do you think we should use a 2 part reduction sleeve w/ lips like the bushings?
    I am not sure what you mean? Are you using bkm's delrin kit?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //