//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: ATCr125x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoozy27 View Post
    Randy, I may have said this before, if mine looks half as good as your then that's a win in my book!!!
    Just By doing what you do ! Your the winner !!!!Love these builds that are off the cuff Ol Deuce
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    definitely watching this one. I've always liked the "trailability" of the smaller 2 stroke dirtbikes, enough power to be fun yet still manageable in the woods. Cant wait to see how this turns out. The stuff all you guys think up to build is inspiring to say the least. That CR motor looks right at home in that trike
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    definitely watching this one. I've always liked the "trailability" of the smaller 2 stroke dirtbikes, enough power to be fun yet still manageable in the woods. Cant wait to see how this turns out. The stuff all you guys think up to build is inspiring to say the least. That CR motor looks right at home in that trike
    Those engines are pretty cool

A low end pipe. Long silencer with a spark arrestor and a flywheel weight converts them pretty well for tight trail use.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    I received and install new swinger bushings from BKM. They fit perfect as always. I may use the stock 200x axle just because it's seems beefier than the 84 250r axle even though it is much shorter. I can always switch it later if deemed necessary. I have lots of cleaning up to do as well as fabbing and fitting. Measure twice, weld once!!!
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    Measure twice, weld once!!!

Good idea.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--
    I sell 1" billet wheel spacers if you want +2 wider rear end on that 200x axle.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I sell 1" billet wheel spacers if you want +2 wider rear end on that 200x axle.
    Thanks, I may do that!!! I forgot to mention that I have a set of 300/400ex hubs that I will be using.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Chopped the swinger up, finally getting some stuff done...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Chopped the swinger up, finally getting some stuff done...

I would French that in and add a brace across that area, a piece of old bent handlebar will work great as a brace.

--
    I will clean it up tomorrow. I may be able to use the chunk that I hacked out as a brace. If not then I have plenty of bent bars to choose from.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Yeah, keep the swamp creatures out.

You don't want to twist that swingarm if you case a big triple.

--
    bkm makes some purdy bushings, that's the first time I have seen them up close.

--
    Very reliable, top notch machining...
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

--
    Very reliable, top notch machining...
    Great guy, very talented!, True asset to the trike cause.

--
    The piece was a perfect fit...

Popcorn anyone.... Lol... Working on my welding skills...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //