//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nazi gold train search

--

Nazi gold train search

Anyone else been following the search for a buried nazi train ?
    For some reason it has caught my interest bigtime. Seen it on Internet news when announce a couple of months ago and tracked developments right along.
    Tomorrow late, perhaps Friday morning the results of Camara probes will be announced.
    If there is something of value underground it will e interesting to see what it is and even more so,,, how it is dealt with as far as rightful owners, prisoners ,,,, the whole holocaust picture.

--
    I've been following it too but I missed that they sent camera probes down. A former Nazi on his deathbed said it was rigged with explosives? The whole story/legend is crazy. I'm under the assumption that it will belong to Poland because that's where it's located. The guys that found it negotiated with Poland to get 10% of the $$$, or at least that's what I remember reading
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Fear not, lawyers will make sure that they get most of it before anyone else starts spending it.

--
    I smell some kind of cover up coming up soon to get it out of the news.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    I have been following this also, but not as closely as I would like to. The amount of hidden stuff in Europe is probably mind boggling and this could possibly be the tip of the Iceberg.

--
    Can some post a link to it? I've not heard of it, and anything like this peaks my interest. I wonder how many historical artifacts that have been classified as "lost" or "destroyed" during the war are on it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 6speedthumper View Post
    Can some post a link to it? I've not heard of it, and anything like this peaks my interest. I wonder how many historical artifacts that have been classified as "lost" or "destroyed" during the war are on it.
    Just Google "Nazi Gold Train" and a bunch of articles come up.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Spain will claim it...........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    Well last week I read where along about Thursday (10-15-15) there would be results published about the camera probes.
    Nothing !
    Heck I don't see the posting about what I read last week anymore,,,, like it has been removed from internet. Hopefully they are still probing or more info will be announced shortly.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    Harrison Ford has been trying to uncover this story since the 80's!

Seriously though it's stories like this I like watching on TV, I missed it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    The guy who discovered it will nazi a penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I wasn't sure if we would hear anything more about this or not. About 3 weeks late from date that was said they would have updates about test drilling holes for a go pro or cameras of some kind.
    Apparently that never happened. So this moves along at a snails pace,,, probably good idea since Germany had some of the nastiest poison gas stuff developed but never used cause Hitler himself got gassed in WW1 and thought it was inhumane (hmmm, ironic ehh).
    http://news.yahoo.com/experts-inspec...165414135.html

poolieZerUK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Not really been following this but it was on the radio that disposal engineers from the German army have been called in to make some stuff safe.
    To allow Führer sorry further exploration

--
    Damn that Nazi Gumby Gold ......speaking of Nazis its time to set the night on fire...... yeah
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 6speedthumper View Post
    The following was posted yesterday in German paper.

This is for those of you that read German and it has some old tunnel photos etc.

http://web.de/magazine/wissen/goldra...deckt-31113992

This is a Google English translation . . Scroll down past the gray area . . This has no photos.

https://translate.google.com/transla...deckt-31113992

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //