//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2000 quadrunner bogging

--

2000 quadrunner bogging

Working on a 2000quadrunner4x4 250. Cleaned and kitted carb new fuel pump, plug, air filter and rectifier. Had been sitting a while non running Now it starts before you can released the button , idles all day long but about 1/4 throttle and up it falls flat on its face have moved needle to every slot with no change. All thoughts will be helpful and entertained thanks
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

--
    You don't wanna hear it lol. Go through the carb again. It is almost certainly in there. Soak in Napa carb acid or a similar really strong solvent,and blow out each and every orifice. Could be electrical, but my moneys on the carb. Rather it is diaphragm or older style, these can be stubborn
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

LT80 is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Fix it yet???
    Plugged pipe??

--
    Pipe is clear soaked carb in chemdip for 4 hours after drilling a hole in the brass welch plug to make sure cleaner got in and out put old jets back in as the 67.5 new one seemed a bit smaller. So far it seems to have solved the problem. This quad won't win any races but does accelerate just doesn't make many rpms as I guess it may have a rev limiter built in but it is a utility quad. Thanks
    you know whats right therefore you know what is expected

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //