//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Long Island NY places to ride ?

Legns is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Long Island NY places to ride ?

Ok so with the place I used to ride no longer allowing quads and my trikes any fellow long islanders out there know where there are places to ride that allows trikes I found another place in Calverton but no trikes aloud. I am not looking for anything crazy but just a place to go when I have the itch to ride some trails or something thanks

Legns is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    So I am going to say since no one responded that I am out of luck and there are no longer any places to ride on long island. So where is the closest place to ride then? I know of a couple of places in PA to ride but I am curious to know where other guys from LI go to ride their trikes. Thanks

--
    Hey whats up man. NY has the best trail riding and your not allowed to ride anywhere. There used to be a load of trails along the LI sound near the throgsneck bridge along the bronx side of the sound beleive it or not. This was happenning in the 80's and part of the 90's. I am willing to buy some land with other riders and open a riding park in ulster county ny. Let me know if your game. If the people who ride it own it and pay the taxes on it they cant say jack .
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    I hate gummint and lawyers they destroyed every aspect of life
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //