//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tower city / raush creek

--

Tower city / raush creek

Raush creek what people consider to be Tower city is not really in Tower city it runs over the top of the mountain on Tower city side and stops on the 3rd railroad above the sherdan coal banks there is tons of space to ride on Tower city side of the mountain without going on raush creek land plus going toward Williamstown side of the mountain there is a whole other mountain then you cross 290 and your on goldmine mountain tons more space anybody wants to see pm me and I will personally take you on a 6 hour ride without seeing the same trail or anybody that cares your there .Or I'll pay your fines Thanks for you time just had to get that off my chest cause I refuse to pay to ride in goodsping and Joliet witch is where most raush creek land is .Thanks again

--
    I know the area...been riding there 27 years....as you can see per the photos. I go every weekend just about. Most of the members who pay will leave trail 1 and go to Sheridan. I see it all the time. I use to run what is now trail 1 up to the restaurant for lunch all the time, those were the days!

I paid 1 year back in 2001...it was a waste. RAC offer better riding 20 miles north around 901 pub, however Centralia is better and free. We go there some times and over in Tremont over to the floom and the falls as you can see. Knowing where the game lands are is key now days....I have maps of all the lands with me at all time...proved myself a time or two by a game warden who ended up being in the wrong place...lol

Don't forget the 3 mine shafts. I normally run a 15 mile loop from Williamstown. Haven't gone over to goldmine side in years...we swamped a 2wd ranger out on the service roads on there years back by accident.

I normally ride down to Nino's at 209 split from the banks for lunch.

Meet me at the Sheridan banks longest but easiest climb Sunday say 1pm...We can talk and BS. I should be on a YZ426f.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 11-17-2015 at 10:01 AM.

--
    OK cool I'll be on a 200x I'll be around 1 up on top of the slate bank or playing in the silks I'll c ya up there

--
    blue and white yz426 with a friend on my blue raptor 250 and a friend on a red trx450r. Think the banshee sits out this weekend, needs jetting after a shop didn't jet it correctly like I asked.

--
    I'm a very busy man right now, but keep me posted in the coming months about rides…I'll make it up there one of these days!
    Ragin' full on...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //