//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 300.00 NRA life membership deal is back....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    Do they still send a letter every month wanting more help? They are sending so many letters to me its got me pretty ticked off.
    http://www.nra.org/privacy.aspx

Opt Out
    We also use your membership information to send you notices in the mail or by email about special member benefits, discounts, and offers. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, you can: (1) opt-out of email lists immediately by following the instructions at the bottom of the email, (2) email us using our Contact Us page, (3) call us at 1-800-672-3888, (4) write to us at National Rifle Association of America, 11250 Waples Mill Road; Fairfax, VA 22030.

Give them some time to get you off the list after you ask to be removed from mailings.

I've been a member for several years, I see a few letters but nothing in the amount that ticks me off. My wife sorts the mail, gives me what's addressed to me, I go thru it and anything I don't want to read goes in the recycle bin. takes a few seconds.

Personally I get far more flyers, ads, and advertising from places that are no benefit to me whatsoever. That crap is what ticks me off.

It costs money to defend our gun rights from the lefty gun grabbers. Freedom is not free. Be thankful you have someone to stand up for your rights. The NRA is the only organization that the left fears when it comes to gun rights. Do you ever hear the politicians criticize any of the other pro gun orgs?

Gun control is the only policy whose absolute failure is proof that we need more of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    It's like owning a Harley, you have to join a club or the bike is just worthless.

--
    Thanks Scootertrash, I joined and they started asking for more. I joined 6 months ago because I knew it was important and I want to pay my annual payment, not be asked for more every month. What you suggested that I do should work.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    No prob buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Just throwing this back up here. They are doing this again. I upgraded for 75% off to the next level. Not sure how long it will last so if you are thinking about joining, now is the time to save some dough.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

--
    Too late…been there, done that for waaaaayyy more than $300…but that's alright, it's for a good cause and every month's 1st Freedom issue illustrates the trials and tribulations of the 2A in America and the NRA's efforts to uphold it.

As for our brothers in Canada and Australia everyone is entitled to their opinions…but to paint American gun ownership as anything but a necessity would be a lie. In stable times in a stable populous there is no need for guns other than for hunting…but today America is far from stable and to think that a structural collapse or other large-scale upheaval isn't highly likely in our lifetime is living with blinders on. The problem is that bad guys will always have guns no matter what the laws are…and if you lived in Baltimore or any other large city you guys definitely wouldn't feel as safe as in your Countries.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    I see your point Camino. I guess I don't know what it feels like as I have never been to the states before, though I would love to go to Kearney Yamaha one time

Matt
    1980 ATC 70 Needs Restoration
    1985 ATC 250es Fully Refurbed
    1986 ATC 350x Mint Original

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atcmatt View Post
    I have never been to the states before, though I would love to go to Kearney Yamaha one time

Matt
    Maybe hit Trikefest while you're at it as well

Sounds stupid, but after seeing Crocodile Dundee as a child I've always wanted to go to Australia…then in my late teens I met an Australian named Clarissa, the hottest and coolest girl I have ever met. She was in the States visiting relatives with her family and, since then, I have had this crazy delusion that all Australian girls were smoking hot...
    Ragin' full on...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //