//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Love/Hate Relationship

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I know right ? Ya gotta air it out ! ......just don`t let your 250r get too lonesome or jealous !
    I will be taking her (250R) out in a couple weeks for a "spring cleaning" as well.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    One mod you should invest in is an antivibe steering stem. The riding position is so much nicer with a Plus 2 stem on these things and some nice 1-1/8 bars

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    One mod you should invest in is an antivibe steering stem. The riding position is so much nicer with a Plus 2 stem on these things and some nice 1-1/8 bars
    I am trying to locate a puck stabilizer rather than a stick. I know about Scott's and a couple others but I need to auction a kidney for one of those.

Been trying to contact this guy with no luck as of yet. Wondering if he can do one for a banshee. My buddy has one on his raptor and it's a quality unit for 1/2 the big name price.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-YFZ-450...003?nav=SEARCH

--
    I have a Scott's and they are Awesome!, but I wonder- how bad are these??? Custom bracket will need to be fabbed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Mo...3D121405844859
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    I have a Scott's and they are Awesome!, but I wonder- how bad are these??? Custom bracket will need to be fabbed.

Thanks for the link Milner...I will do some investigation!

--
    I hear the parts swap internally like the the seals and such, if that is true they it could be upgraded in the future.

I know the bolt pattern is the same.

You can also find used Scott's on EBAY, the street bike models are usually much cheaper they are a little firmer but I can tell you how to revalve them. LOL

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post

That kinda looks like you might be getting what you pay for? I have a Scotts off a LTR if anyone wants to try to fab it on.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I ride nothing but rocks and never felt i needed a steering stabilizer, the anti-vibe steering them provides better steering over stock and stock bars just vibrating and bending. Plus is cheaper then a stablizer lol.

--
    I ride nothing but rocks and never felt i needed a steering stabilizer
    Maybe I am getting old.....

Shocks going to Milner this week. We have devised a good plan and they will look pretty trick when done.

--
    I think mine are all power coated red from my 350x swap I stole them off. lol

--
    I think mine are all power coated red from my 350x swap I stole them off. lol

350x swap? You put a 350x shock on the rear of the banshee?

--
    No i put banshee shocks on every 300ex/250x I had a 250x with a 350x motor with 400ex arms and banshee shocks before i built the banshee so I used what I had KB5 redid my rear banshee shock, HRE did all my powder coating.

--
    Phase 2 underway, or as I like to call it, "Phase Broke". Here are a couple pictures of improvements I have done and will add a few more on Friday. I scored some old school AC pro pegs and the seller misrepresented them on EBAY. Had to completely re-work and weld them then off to powder. Then I "had" to put on the Scott's Stabilizer and its the last Banshee mount that Scott's had. They won't be making anymore so I thought that was neat. Lastly I wanted a wider stance, so I opted for the Dominator II RPM. This thing is unbelievable.....no wonder they have a lifetime warranty, its never gonna bend/break. I also added front and rear stainless steel brake lines which have helped significantly on the single piston stopping power. Since the front is a "T" line fitting, I cut all the old, outdated lines out and installed a dual line setup from the master. Stopping power has been significantly increased.

AC Nerf Left.jpgAC Nerf Right.jpgsteering stab_1.jpgsteering stab_3.jpgdominator II axle_1.jpgdouble banjo master.jpg

I have a few more items to add and will be uploading more pics on Friday. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by yaegerb; 08-30-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Added another picture

--
    I did alot if the same mods on mine. Looks like you don't ride it or you clean it up all day Sunday lol. I'm redoing my vtwin kfx700 to due frame all breaking appart. Do you like the machine for your riding style? I'm in love with my 660r and it's going under the knife in winter for 11:1 piston on 673 bore and stage 1HC with porting to clean up cast marks. Also doing +5 swinger for the big steep hills. It handles funny on those vertical walls at the top yet. Yfz450r front mastercycler really help the banshees stop and feels good on your hand. Enjoy it.

--
    I did alot if the same mods on mine. Looks like you don't ride it or you clean it up all day Sunday lol. I'm redoing my vtwin kfx700 to due frame all breaking appart. Do you like the machine for your riding style? I'm in love with my 660r and it's going under the knife in winter for 11:1 piston on 673 bore and stage 1HC with porting to clean up cast marks. Also doing +5 swinger for the big steep hills. It handles funny on those vertical walls at the top yet. Yfz450r front mastercycler really help the banshees stop and feels good on your hand. Enjoy it.
    To be honest this Saturday will be the first time I have ridden it since last winter. Been slowly putting all of those parts on it. The last of the parts comes in tomorrow. So I will be updating the thread again soon. And yeah, it's always washed after I ride. The Missouri soil is acidic and if you don't wash it the soil will permanently stain your plastics and other components.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //