//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: BREEZEWOOD PROVING GROUNDS, Pennsylvania trike racing 2016

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredneck Md
    --
    94
    I was wondering who I saw on the back corner who crashed? Had a awesome day Hanging out with Mickey, and all my TRUPA friends. Congratulations to my friend Former Champion racer Ted Trey who raced his first race in 30 years and took 3rd in the 250 class ,and 3rd in the open class on a bone stock 85 250r!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Central PA
    --
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    It was a great day here today, record turn out! Even the promoter raced his mint 86' 250r. I didn't know who it was, I just knew he was very fast, and you could tell he was a motorcycle MX'er by the way he was jumping, then he jumped a little too high and into the woods! I didn't see what the bike looked like but I seen his helmet and they said the bike isn't mint anymore.

    Hopefully I will see you at trike fest this year. I'm doing a big bore stroker 200x for ATV on Demand so they are doing the video there.
    This is after he took a spill. Headlight guard is bent all up, the rear fender got a crack in it. No idea if any things bent or twisted. That should not of been a bike you take on the track or modify. It's too nice. But I guess after 30 years it finally got to see the race track like it was intended for.

    I'll post up some more pictures later on tonight when I finish unloading.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW PA
    --
    128
    Hey "friends", thanks for talking me into racing at 45 years old. And why did you let me race 3 classes for my first ever motocross??? No one said I wouldn't be able to walk down steps anymore...or down any grade for that matter. My legs are killing me!!! Seriously though, "thank you" to everyone involved in pulling this together. What a blast. Special thanks to Regina, Mickey, and everyone else that encouraged me and congratulated me for finishing 3 races! The 3 wheeler community rules.

    84 Big Red
    85 250R
    86 XR600R(I know, not a trike, but an 80s beast)
    Survived: Breezewood - April 2016
    Trikefest 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredneck Md
    --
    94
    Aleve has been my best friend today. Lol

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyndman PA
    --
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    This is after he took a spill. Headlight guard is bent all up, the rear fender got a crack in it. No idea if any things bent or twisted. That should not of been a bike you take on the track or modify. It's too nice. But I guess after 30 years it finally got to see the race track like it was intended for.

    I'll post up some more pictures later on tonight when I finish unloading.


    That's a real shame.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyndman PA
    --
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Chip View Post
    Hey "friends", thanks for talking me into racing at 45 years old. And why did you let me race 3 classes for my first ever motocross??? No one said I wouldn't be able to walk down steps anymore...or down any grade for that matter. My legs are killing me!!! Seriously though, "thank you" to everyone involved in pulling this together. What a blast. Special thanks to Regina, Mickey, and everyone else that encouraged me and congratulated me for finishing 3 races! The 3 wheeler community rules.
    Iron Man award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyndman PA
    --
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman Racing View Post
    Aleve has been my best friend today. Lol

    I thing most everyone is saying that today!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lilly PA
    --
    601
    Yes three classes is a lot for that track. I seen guys do it time and time again, Lol but you will not see me do three I will do two at the most on that track. But yes what a day and what a race. So many cool thing this weekend to have Mickey Dunlap with four stroke teck, and Steve Moore with Bad dog deals,at the race and sponsoring the trike races, to having the man Teddy Tray racing with us and the owner of the track Dan Harris racing with us as well. To having so so many new guys come out to race for the 1st time. And all the guys that coming back time and time again to make Breezewood what it is. We had 66 trikes to the gate this weekend that is not what trikes was in the park that people had to ride around on. And I have to say it's so nice to see trike guys that are not racing to come out with their trikes and just hang out with us for the weekend. I had the best time this weekend seeing everyone, And man did I miss my triker family over the winter.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW PA
    --
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Iron Man award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha, thanks Mickey! Here is a pic of the boys trying to hold Dad up after 3 races!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7954.JPG 
Views:	166 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	230588

    84 Big Red
    85 250R
    86 XR600R(I know, not a trike, but an 80s beast)
    Survived: Breezewood - April 2016
    Trikefest 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredneck Md
    --
    94
    I'm building a second air cooled to put on the track for June race. Got fenders from Mickey, and picked up the roller Sunday. Can't wait! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160417_192735.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	2.92 MB 
ID:	230624

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW PA
    --
    128
    I just remembered something really cool that I saw at Breezewood. I saw one of the trike heats lining up at the gate and getting ready to race when I noticed one of the guys just walking away (I assume his trike wouldn't start or something), then all of a sudden, here comes Regina yelling "get on my trike, it's the pink one"...throws her helmet on the ground, gives him her tether switch, and off he went, on her trike, back to the gate. Tell me...how freakin' cool is that???

    84 Big Red
    85 250R
    86 XR600R(I know, not a trike, but an 80s beast)
    Survived: Breezewood - April 2016
    Trikefest 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lilly PA
    --
    601
    LOL you seen that, yes something happened to Lyle Offman 250r when he let his son race it, and Lyle was not going to get to race, and this guy helps everyone out getting their trikes fix for the race, I was not going to let him not have a trike to race. And he did great on the pink Tri-z he got 3rd.
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW PA
    --
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Queen View Post
    LOL you seen that, yes something happened to Lyle Offman 250r when he let his son race it, and Lyle was not going to get to race, and this guy helps everyone out getting their trikes fix for the race, I was not going to let him not have a trike to race. And he did great on the pink Tri-z he got 3rd.
    That is awesome. What a great bunch of folks.

    84 Big Red
    85 250R
    86 XR600R(I know, not a trike, but an 80s beast)
    Survived: Breezewood - April 2016
    Trikefest 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyndman PA
    --
    1,912
    I seen that, but I didn't know what the heck was going on, too cool!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SW PA
    --
    128
    OK TRIKERS, HERE YOU GO, ENJOY THE FOOTAGE (ESPECIALLY ALL YOU GUYS IN FRONT OF ME MAKING ME TRY TO GO FASTER HAHAAAA!)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iviA...ature=youtu.be

    84 Big Red
    85 250R
    86 XR600R(I know, not a trike, but an 80s beast)
    Survived: Breezewood - April 2016
    Trikefest 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //