//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Summit Indoors

--

Summit Indoors

What has become a winter classic indoor MX event the time to get fired up is today! Maybe you've been under a pile of trail pros but it marks the Season opener aroundOhio. Summit County Fairgrounds holds the event and this year marks the frist time OMA as the promoter. Good luck to all who race this weekend travel weather looks prime. Saturday's line up looks Deep in Talent including past and current Champions of various Conferences. This looks to be the pre-National size up for 2016. The best of today's three wheeler riders Mid America prepare to line up this weekend to battle, expect bar to bar action. This race also has become the unvailing of New rides for the upcoming season. Hope to catch a few glimpses to some tricked up Trikes.
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 01-15-2016 at 12:14 PM.

--
    I can't wait - it's gonna be GREASY!

RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    ^^^Prime example right there. ATC Tim and Team Tionesta a group deeply talented in race and FAB skills. I'll be looking for you guys and check out the latest creation. Rumor has it the Canadian's to invade the homelands to wave his red flag. Fast Freddy of TPC's family is bringing his family team down from NY. Let us not forget Halls Performance rider the young gun who turned a lot of heads with mad skills last season. The ever steady pool of talent flowing from the OTC series will be in the house. Brent, Shadd, Phil, with a long list of others to be on the gate as well. If your remotely in driving distance to witness this level of today's talent get there.

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I wish I could have made this race! I had my R ready but I stayed home because there was a chance of snow. I work at ODOT and I live there in the winter lol! Wish I could have seen everybody. I'm going to shoot for the February race, work permitting.

--
    A tecate won, the only one racing, no big suprise. All hail King Carl
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Awesome track!! Great racing.They really take care of that track, hats off to the crew and promoters man!! Great to see everyone, what a turn out. 27 big trikes I believe and 6-7 minis? Great to see Carl back out there, that guy can freakin'ride man. I would recommend putting February round 2 on your schedule if you can make it, you wont be disappointed. So many new faces, great talent at all levels. This just keeps getting better and better. Thanks to all who make it possible and who show up to race to put on the show.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Awesome weekend! Thanks for everything Crazy838man. I rode my trail trike and did well. It is a very friendly track for 4 strokes.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    I wish I could have made this race! I had my R ready but I stayed home because there was a chance of snow. I work at ODOT and I live there in the winter lol! Wish I could have seen everybody. I'm going to shoot for the February race, work permitting.
    We missed you, buddy. Were you plowing rain??

--
    Lol we were spreading salt so the roads wouldn't freeze from the rain. Wish I could have at least shot the bull with you guys. I hope you guys and I can make it to the February race. I'm putting my R on my buddy's dyno tomorrow to get the jetting tuned in. It will be ready for February for sure! Just hope I can make it lol! Gotta work before I play!

--
    Anybody going for round 2 at summit this weekend? I have my R running and no snow for this weekend so I'm there! I can't wait!! This will be my first time actually racing my R!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //