//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to 3 wheelers by accident..

--
    Believe it or not all the wiring is working! I'm giving it a really good cleaning but not a 100% restoration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--

--
    Decided to paint the plastics, I also assembled the air box and reseated the left case half and installed new sprockets and chain and brakes.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganShaw View Post
    Believe it or not all the wiring is working! I'm giving it a really good cleaning but not a 100% restoration.
    Does the wiring look bad or something? If the insulation is starting to crack/peal I'm running a batch of 82 atc110 harnesses for reproduction for $35 + $3 shipping.

Looks like it cleaned up pretty well vs how it looked when you first got it.

--
    No it doesn't look bad. It's just been outside 2 decades.
    That's cheap fir a harness! If I decide I need it I'll let you know for sure.

--
    Awesome work there mate. The trike is coming along great.

Dale

--
    Well pretty much finished. Ended up having to paint the tank too waiting on new stickers and new gas cap too.

--
    : Congrats on having it running and looking great in record time.
    I lost a deal on a 110 today, maybe I'll find something else. Yours is looking great.
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy.

TORKER.
    THOSE WHO SAY IT CANNOT BE DONE, SHOULD NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THOSE BUSY DOING IT...

--
    Just an update. I took this newly repaired bad boy to the Dunes in Coos Bay Oregon. Boy was it fun! we had 3 other guys on these too which made it even cooler.
    Best thing is on the way home I picked up ANOTHER 81 110 and its currently being fixed up in the garage. I pulled the motor and looks like it will need a head and some rings. Good news is its mostly complete and the tires are in great condition! Can't wait to get this one rolling too!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6982.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	2.18 MB 
ID:	230627

--
    Now you understand why we say that you can't have just one! It's an addiction that we don't want to get over.

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    They multiply like rabbits first you will have just one then that one will become 2 and then 2 will become 9 plus a z50 and a go cart.

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Bike looks great by the

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86125m View Post
    They multiply like rabbits first you will have just one then that one will become 2 and then 2 will become 9 plus a z50 and a go cart.
    Haha! True. In the same time I got an xr50 fir the kids, a xr100 for the wife. And a super cool bigwheel 200 for me which ice always wanted.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //