//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Custom 350x

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    your attitude and harassment is a disgrace to the community. I have not done anything wrong to anyone. to attack me with such hate for NO reason is in itself terrible acts of racism against someone whom does not agree with your opinions.

Thank you for showing your true colors.
    your now blocked...
    Oscar, Im not sure if you do or do not understand the frustrations many have.
    If Milner is holding parts, and even at the least, not sending them back to their owners is frustrating.
    Unless he is in his death bed and cant move, people should atleast be getting there parts back, finished or not.
    You praising him for his awesome work or the fact he worked on YOUR stuff while many projects have been stalled because he's not working on them. People will be really upset that you are praising the man.
    To my knowledge, neither him nor you have given anybody a clear reason why he's not working on the projects.
    And understandably, if all people know is that he is not working on others suspension, and theres no response from him explaining why, people will naturally be inclined to side with the victims and flogg all who still stand beside that individual, which you are standing beside.
    I dont know all the details, very few do, but you need to understand why everybody is upset and you seem to be ignoring that.
    This is how a lot of people who read the arguments are going to feel towards you and Milner.
    Truly, Elmexicam said it the best.
    We are judged by the people we associate ourselves with.

I do wish you the best in this build.
    Its turned out pretty awesome, besides all the drama, right or wrong, thats now associated with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

--
    Racism? Racism? Really?

Anyways, serious question, why do you need to mimicking 3lbs in the fuel tank? That's only like a half gallon of fuel?
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I need to ensure I have some extra weight for "fuel to ensure the rear shock pre-load is correct for the initial setup. granted it will have to still be changed by the rider later, but this is a starting point.

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    We're both Caucasians.
    I tend to think of Oscar as more of a cockasian.
    It sucks to get old

--
    So 5 1/2 months turnaround time on the hardware plating? That's pretty fast considering Milner did it.

When's the Facebook auction?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-08-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    As far as the trike goes-it should have had the inverted forks like was originally planned. Other than the rear end there isn't a lot "custom" about it. The inverts would have brought the whole modern suspension theme together. It does look nice but again not quite to the level of the original plan.
    Current Trikes:
    85 350x
    P3 (x2)

Quads:
    2003 Polaris Predator 500
    1988 Yamaha Warrior
    2003 Polaris Predator 90

Previous Trikes:
    84 Honda 110 (parts)
    85 Honda 110
    85 Honda 200x
    87 Honda 200x
    85 Honda 250sx
    KX 80 Trike conversion

Gone and missed:

--
    Matt the frame has a ton of custom work done. The foot pegs were converted to TRX450 and moved back 2.5" for better balance and more cockpit room.
    That is just a small taste of what was done.
    So yes tons of custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //