//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom 350x

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I know! Weird eh? Same thing happens to me half way through many of your posts.
    Yeah, that happens to me too so it sometimes takes me days to write them.

--
    Face it Barnett, the only one of those two options you could "ride" for under $5,000 is the trike, so start saving.

--
    Can we get on with this build? I'm pressed for time.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Can we get on with this build? I'm pressed for time.
    I just want to hear the water ski story.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post

decided to go with the 350 rebuilt motor with the upgraded clutch and 12:1 piston. will also invest in a web cam. stage 1 so I do not have to worry about rockers and all that at this time.
    If you can't run that on straight 91 pump gas it will be next to impossible to sell.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    I just want to hear the water ski story.
    As long as it's not a waste of time. I'm forced to continue to read this post and I'm disappointed in it's progress to this point.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    As long as it's not a waste of time. I'm forced to continue to read this post and I'm disappointed in it's progress to this point.
    Well, if you consider Mike has 4 or so very nice builds going, his son's very trick race quad, lots of other cool trikes, some strewn across a few States and a woman most would not leave to go out in the shop, it may take a bit of time.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--

Custom 350x

I have not "followed" you around. I lost info to all treads if I have some. Don't flatter yourself DOHC. I know very little about you except you seem to love to troll threads.
    If I tried to get someone banned. I am sure it was probably for a VERY good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--

Got the dog bone installed and swinger bolted. Still working on the tube to go all the way across.
    Many parts on the way for this and will be taking the forks to be polished tomorrow.
    All in all starting to come together.

--
    Do you have something in mind for the center of the swingarm bolt?

I had to make a center collar so those sleeves don't creep in or fall out.

Not sure if you planned ahead a bit, but I also took enough meat off the swinger pivot sides to put a few thousandths wide thrust washer to take up and wear or play from side to side.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Nice looking setup, but I have a few questions:

1. What did those triples come off of?

2. What mm forks will they fit?

Other than that, knock yourself out Mike. Looks to be a nice start to a solid build. It may take time to find the right buyer, but in DFW and south of there in general it's quite tough to find even a shotty 350x much less one that will require no legwork. Which is what people of today desire.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Do you have something in mind for the center of the swingarm bolt?

I had to make a center collar so those sleeves don't creep in or fall out.

Not sure if you planned ahead a bit, but I also took enough meat off the swinger pivot sides to put a few thousandths wide thrust washer to take up and wear or play from side to side.
    I received the measurements today.

--

Custom 350x

@ Jason:
    The triples are from Jason Hall. The forks are CRF450R dirt bike forks. So pretty good stuff.

@DC:
    Yea thank you sir! I actually talked to Milner today to get a collar made to go all the way across to stop exactly what you mentioned from happening. It will be perfect! The tightening will squeeze the frame to the collar and the swinger will still be free to move EZ. I even installed the urethane bushing kit so no more bearing issues.

--
    Update,
    New bolt hardware came in last night for swinger linkages and shock bolt on. Yea!! Love new!!
    Ordered new bearing carrier. Not gonna use the stocker as it is has nicks taken out of the adjustment ears plus new has double row bearings.
    Have matching clutch and brake levers so that should be good.

--
    picking up forks today from being polished!!!! lets see how they did!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //