//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Our next President?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'd be Chop's VP. We could ride to rallys and debates on our Harleys!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easy-rider-pot-movie.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	227172
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Dude my past is quite colorful as well. The only thing I achieved was no felonies by the grace of god. Took me a long time to grow up.

I have no idea how to run a country. I've been elbow deep in politics for 25 yrs thanks to my love of firearms and I'm just now starting to understand politics myself. People wear lots of disguises, ya know. All I am absolutely sure of at this point is what DOESN'T work. I don't really know too many solutions.

Scooter, I get Billy's bike when we go.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    No felonies here either, looks like we're good to go!! Grow up?

Works for me! As long as you let me take it for a spin once in awhile!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

And now on this special late nite edition of I'm a Fox News, I'd like to expose something I've been keeping under wraps until the time was just right...Do you know how many men have erec...

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Saudi prince I am not, but I have a net worth of over 17 dollars (once I take my bottles and cans back).

--
    I only drink water. And I can still bend down to the crick No cans for me lol.Now we're gonna trust what the prince says El? ......It's gettin deep in here lol. The day after Trump raised 6 million + for our vets,,,I know,I know,,, the Liberals even spun that ,,,,so sad. On Megyn Kelly's show. She had a interview with a guy,my Sister watched it. Kelly was asking away about the Donald. He said, we were in a very important meeting many years ago,in the boardroom. Over 20 investors and dignitaries. BIGTIME people, HUGE deal. Someone came in,whispered in Dons ear,and he excused himself. He was gone just over 20 minutes. Upon his return, one of them spoke up,,,, sure hope that was important!. Trump looked at the table,it sure was. Evanka was having trouble with her homework. And this story again. Was on Megyn Kelly's show That doesn't make the reels though....Carry on.lol,
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

And now on this special late nite edition of I'm a Fox News, I'd like to expose something I've been keeping under wraps until the time was just right...Do you know how many men have erec...

I'll be in my bunk

--
    Post #30 hit it right out of the park! My sentiments exactly.

--
    https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

--
    I will humbly bow out. Lots of reasons lol.Trump seems to be loved or loathed! I in no way think he is a angel. I would wager I have far more reasons to HATE him than everyone combined that will ever read this. I invested extremely hard earned blood and sweat soaked money into DJT, he " under the laws that existed" Legally got out from under a mess, that the dirty guys NEVER should have put him in. And I lost my ass. BAD. A lot to me. I simply KNOW, beyond any shadow of any doubt. Any politician that gets in there is bad news. This country cannot take many more years of where we're going.It simply can't. I see things through very different eyes obviously. I don't have the energy to try and debate politics lol. The more I know, the worse it is.Carry on ...A gallup poll today said Trump is the most hated candidate in the last 64 years I think it said? Guess I'm crazy
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Thank you El, for articulating what I could not. I don't hate Trump either, but I think he is lacking the tact and communication skills that are necessary to be a world leader. I think Billary scares me more than Trump... I just don't trust her. Guess we know who wears the pantsuits in the Clinton family. And 007, nobody here is taking shots at you, just expressing opinions. Keep posting... I'll keep reading.

--
    I am voting for TRUMP. Yes, he is just baiting us with promises.

The only difference I see is Trump knows how to make money; He knows how to delegate the right person for the right position.

As it is; We DOOOOOO make terrible deals and our military looks weak and screws the Veterans.

The healthcare OBAMACARE was helped to be written by Sanders. I do not want him in office.

Cruz or Rubio may be better but they are still politicians, and they give each other position/kickbacks for people that donated to his campaign.

Trump is self funded.

A Republican can steal more than a Democrat gives away.

IDK about your state, but Massachusetts is already giving everyone EVERYTHING!! We do not need to give more from a Democrat.

Just recently, they want people to work 20 hours a month for their food stamps, FANFRIGGENTASTIC!! Now, DRUG TEST THEM.

Get these needed pricks out of the system, make them work. If they can roll cigarettes, clean their apartment, do dishes, get the mail then THEY CAN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so use to all these programs, they're gonna beg their doctor to sign them off for work. FINE!!; Now, drug test them!!

Most of my tenants now and 5 years ago get food stamps and claim they live alone, then their boyfriend get's it also.

My insurance sent me a letter to sign up for disability. Just because I have a very bad right arm with tennis elbow?? That.s all that qualifies me?? F that, I want to work, build, ride and race 3wheelers!!

Give a non-politician self funded vote a shot!!

Huckabee is a smart man but no one recognizes it unfortunately.

This is for YOUR KIDS and GRANDKIDS.

If Trump sucks, 4 more years won't kill us!!??
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    The caucus has spoken. Huckabee is out (not that there is anything wrong with that).

--
    It will be interesting to see how Trump handles this defeat. I don't really have a problem with him other than he started out this whole campaign as being an outsider/non politician, then when Cruz started climbing in the polls, he slammed him for not getting along with anyone in Washington and now claims he can make deals with the likes of Pelosi, Reid, Schumer. So which way is it? Are you an outsider, or someone who can get along with anyone and "Make Deals"?

--
    Good to see Dems fighting. [/QUOTE]

In da hood.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //