tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Stop making me learn, dammit!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    In da hood.
    Anchor baby in da house!

El Catexican.
    Last edited by bkm; 02-02-2016 at 01:56 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Anchor baby in da house!

El Catexican.
    Didn't catch that the first time I read it...

--
    I have to say this is the only forum I frequent that folks can have an open political discussion that doesn't result in bans and locked threads Lmao.

By god we will fist fight over oil choices, frame gussets, cool heads, TPC, repop dunlops, or anything else up in here but we're politically civil for the most part......fascinating.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

shovelryder is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I have to say this is the only forum I frequent that folks can have an open political discussion that doesn't result in bans and locked threads Lmao.

By god we will fist fight over oil choices, frame gussets, cool heads, TPC, repop dunlops, or anything else up in here but we're politically civil for the most part......fascinating.

Ive been think the exact same thing.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    That harmony may change if Barnett starts posting semi-nudes of Hillary up.
    And there goes my appetite...

--
    This was a very good read. No one ever gets nasty and that makes this site enjoyable. I'm a Trump voter. I hope to have a good life the next 40 yrs and not end up poor or fighting for freedom here. I don't have kids or married, but have a good GF who has the same views I do. Dirtcrasher: I agree with what you wrote.

--
    I've said it before - I'll say it again. Trump might not be the best guy for the job of POTUS, BUT he is the best guy to break down the status quo of establishment politicians running this country into the ground and doing what is in their best interests, not OUR best intersts. Now if they would just make lobbying illegal, we would have a great start. I think Trump will shake it up because the repubs don't want him in, the dems don't want him in, but the people do! The media is all against him and look at last nights caucus - 3% points behind Cruz. It's all good. I want him to shake up DC in a way we have never seen or read about in history books.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    I just got in and don't even want to go anywhere else on the net to look at what's going on lol! I saw this am Trumper said it was a "honor and privilege to take second place in Iowa" I was glad to see that. I am afraid however. The Canadian thing is REALLLLLYYY gonna get loud now.. Just a guess,and I have zero knowledge of the real story.. I heard they FLIPPED COINS to award the dems their electorates! Too bad it wasn't Paul that beat Trump,,jmho..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    The whole birther thing is nothing more than a smoke screen to latch on to low information voters. If it was an issue, Trump would be suing Cruz himself, yet he's not. Alinsky tactics, nothing more, nothing less.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

--
    Wow, I had completely forgotten about that!! Thanx for the great memories Glamy lol!...Freaking sheeple....

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Mine already charges me 8 dollars a month if i have less than a thousand dollars in my account...i'm taxed for being broke. I'm completely against banks but unfortunately now my company has moved from either direct deposit or a prepaid debit card.

I do like trump for the simple fact that he knows the ins and outs of making and losing money and he's not a lifetime politician.
    Personally I'd like to see Ben Carson be our first black president but is he firm enough to be a world leader?

Will any of these people be what they say they're gonna be in office? Doubtful.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    I would vote for Lt. Co. Allan West (retired) as our first black president. He's not running though so there goes that idea

And yes, I support him despite the fact that he was mean to some Iraqis and was court martialed for strongarm interrogating insurgents. I like our military to be serious about their mission and not so much hipsterism. You don't go to war to plant flowers and kiss booboos.

Last edited by ironchop; 02-03-2016 at 11:47 AM.

--
    And from what i remember of that incident it stemmed from a threat on his own life as well; they're lucky he didn't just outright shoot the guy...'

All this makes me wonder what the outcome of this election would be with the same candidates, if we hadn't endured 8 years of the Obama regime first.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Huckabee,Santorum and Paul are out. Trump says Cruz pulled some pretty shady crap in Iowa, at least 3 different things. One is on Cruz's letterhead signed by his camp...I'm sure Cruz has denied it on all levels by now.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //