//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Our next President?

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Huckabee,Santorum and Paul are out. Trump says Cruz pulled some pretty shady crap in Iowa, at least 3 different things. One is on Cruz's letterhead signed by his camp...I'm sure Cruz has denied it on all levels by now.
    Alas, as the herd thins, the plot thickens.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post

And now on this special late nite edition of I'm a Fox News, I'd like to expose something I've been keeping under wraps until the time was just right...Do you know how many men have erec...

We may all be well advised to seek medical attention, as it appears that this will be an election lasting more than 4 hours.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Politician.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	209.7 KB 
ID:	227338

A picture says more than you can ever describe. It does not matter who is selected.
    We have false choices. Its not your vote that counts its who counts the votes.

Whoever gets selected will always have to answer to the banks that funded them.
    Even Donaldo will have to take marching orders from the bank of London Wall street.

The President is a puppet just like Pinocchio. Look at the picture then read this as many times as you have to until it registers in your brain. They are all FOS they will always be FOS and every 8 years they hope you forget how you got screwed over.

If it was good for the people you would not hear about it.

So......are ya gonna "vote" now ?
    ♠ 58 ♠

▓ ▓
    Ride 3

--
    Something about Cruz scares me.

Trump isn't the best speaker on the planet, but he'll get there and his head will grow, grow, grow.

Huckabee is one smart mo fo, he's just too low in the polls.

I hope that if Trump wins he is taught not to make fun of people with disabilities or how they look. Who the FK is he, Rock Hudson??

Forget Hillary and all her lies that deepen every day; She better hope OBAMA gets her settled before this all comes out and he gets out. She is a typical lying politician, "here for the middle class!!!!!!!!!!!!" FU. And Bernie is a BOZO; That's a word from an old friend and so suiting.

Bernie says "I don't wanna stop OBAMACARE, I wrote allot of that.....", lol lol Glad we know before voting!!

Trump will delegate the right person for the task at hand. You better bet your ass he wins or it's another 4 years minimum of a political BOZO.

But, quite a challenge to sway the typical American Voter for sure......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    All of these politicians sling sh!t at each other. Just because some varnish their turds (Everybody knows you can't polish a turd) before they throw them doesn't make them any different than Trump.

It's about time someone stands up and starts saying what needs to be said.

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    More importantly, I will be watching Obamas appt of a new Supreme court justice.
    If you have not heard, a 30 year Justice died yesterday. He was stedfast on the policies of the Constitution and ammendments, a hard core conservative that was instrumental in keeping the liberal ways in check.
    The supreme court was made up of 4 democrats and 5 republicans, which kept the liberal policies in check. Many believe, that Obama and the democratic ticket have been wanting to appoint a democrat justice to sway the balances into twisting the laws of the land to enforce democratic policies and squash the laws set forth in the original writings of the Constitution. Particularly, enforcing new gun restrictions all the sudden could be more easily done if the balance shifts further left with the new appointment. Granted the senate has to approve the potus selection, but these days when the democrats say they nominate " a centered republican or democrat" it seems it is code for a left liberal.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Scalia was the last REAL Constitutionally-minded SCOTUS judge we had.

There are very dangerous times and precedents coming.

It will be interesting to see if McConnell's promise to block any Obama nomination is just another Republican empty promise like the promise to shut down Gov to prevent more massive debt or the empty promise to gut/ repeal/ defund the ACA.....or Planned parenthood. Today's neocons are just cucks looking for a liberal to bang their wives because they suffer from a lack of masculinity and a whole lot of self loathing.

This is why Trump is so popular. The RNC is in denial that their own constituents see them as talking pussies. They prefer to blame it on hatred of immigrants but the truth is Repub voters hate their own party leadership. A truth lost on the likes of Bush/Cruz/Rubio.

In my opinion, Scalias death is the WORST thing that could happen to Conservatism and the Constitution and at the WORST possible time.

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Scalia was the last REAL Constitutionally-minded SCOTUS judge we had.

There are very dangerous times and precedents coming.

In my opinion, Scalias death is the WORST thing that could happen to Conservatism and the Constitution and at the WORST possible time.

This X1000

When this came on TV last night, I told the wife "This is NOT good."

The report said that Scalia was in "robust" health a day or two ago according to friends he had dinner with, yet he died suddenly in his sleep. How convenient.

Can you say "conspiracy"?

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    He'd be the expert since he's full of it and had plenty of practice polishing it here

--
    ^^^I say you take a page from the CIA....after Kim Dung Spill dies in an American Urology lab getting kidney treatments just send Seal Team Deep Six to murder his doppelganger ten years later and then claim you 'buried the body at sea on the way home' in observance of north Korean religious beliefs, shoot the witnesses out of their transport chopper, and declare "what does it matter?" when Congress started asking questions.....worked for obama , right?

"Mission Accomplished!"

--
    I Vote Dr. DRE for president...............

--
    https://youtu.be/UKAQX74yRyc

https://youtu.be/nCqQi4hLKeU

Trump and French women are just raciss's's

Nothing to see here or there

Last edited by ironchop; 02-15-2016 at 10:53 PM.

--
    Darth Vader Ginsberg.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    https://youtu.be/UKAQX74yRyc

https://youtu.be/nCqQi4hLKeU

Trump and French women are just raciss's's

Nothing to see here or there

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

--
    So the French should stop complaining on youtube because "native american"( Siberian immigrants) said so?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //