//ArrowChat Code
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Our next President?

--
    People need to remember take Trump seriously not literally.....no one with a brain expects MEXICO to cut a check for this investment in the border wall

--
    Sledcrazy is right....These border implementations were definitely on the books since the 1986? Reagan Amnesty. The law stated that 3 million plus illegals (the actual number was much higher) would get a path to citizenship while being immune to ICE prosecution in the mean time. Everyone got the amnesty but the border patrol beefing and better fences and immigration courts to speed up deports hearings went largely ignored and the money for it disappeared......The amnesty happened but nothing else.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Truth is that both parties are pro-immigration whether they state it out loud or not and Republican voters finally figured that out which is how Trump got elected. They got tired of hearing their party bosses blather on about illegals but then turn and give them amnesty (something Democrats like to parrot when it was only ever Republican party members who actually granted any amnesty ever to anyone latino from the southern borderlands.....The irony of that is lost on Liberals)

--
    Well Nico.....All of those you mentioned except the Voting ID are all already required, some even by law....It's the law for white folks and American black folks but they have been ignoring those requirements and looking the other way for "refugees" and "immigrants" because "equality and pity" for a long time now.

This is the reason that most Conservatives cried "enforce existing laws" rather than "just ban everyone and build a giant wall"......Something lefties and Trump both invented on the cuff in 2015 but the official and majority Conservative voter's view is that enforcing existing laws on immigration and gun control both are where it's at. No need to be drastic if we only actually enforce immigration law and border security which we have not done or done sporadically at best for a few decades now.

--
    Maybe just maybe this is how Trump will get Mexico to build a wall on it's Southern border? Mexico and the USA have both agreed that increased security on Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala will help with the flow of migrants.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    All of those you mentioned except the Voting ID are all already required,
    Yes and since you need an ID for just about anything else in the country I would welcome free of charge voter ID cards considering we all pay for it somehow. The argument that mandatory voter ID's will only hinder poor people's ability to vote is total BS.

--
    Thought I read the Obama family is vacationing on Necker's Island.....private island within British Virgin Islands

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Enough about the new guy, what's last guy up to these days?

Attachment 239299
    He bought a house in a 'gentrified' DC neighborhood. He's going to be a local thorn-in-the-side for the foreseeable future.

The irony of that is that he used to 'community organize' about such things as 'gentrification of neighborhoods' back when he was a budding Communist before he became a Progressive (Communist dressed as a Democrat)

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Making the changes this country needs is going to hurt a little for everyone eventually.

People b!tch when politicians don't do what they promise, now they're b!tch!ng when Trump is doing what he promised. Can't win either way. I say Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Apologies accepted:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CHvHZ8PWwAMfOpC.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	239364

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Bump......

Got off early today and just read this front to back.

It was nice to read where our thoughts were at the time and where they are now. Did all his promises come true? My Trumpy Bear hasn't arrived yet......I'm getting worried.

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    If Bausch and Lomb interfered with the election to help the current administration win, would that be considered an optical collusion?

--
    That that Suckaberg and Faceplant may have unwittingly helped Trump win makes my sides hurt. Poor Mark, I wonder how busy he is tonight unfriending people?

"Don't believe everything you read" (so the saying goes)

--
    I was only a casual NFL watcher. (Sunday night before bed while surfing the web. )
    I see more diesel brothers, nat geo and love it or list it in the future for me

--
    Time to start watching hockey Glamy, the brothers in the NHL are still about the sport.

I like your cute little sample walls. Do you think Trump will hire real Mexican's to test them, or will he use homegrown Chicano brand vatos to do the climb, cut and tunnel tests? Will they be tall enough to stop an NK nuke? If it ain't Chapo profit it ain't sh*t.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 09-29-2017 at 08:51 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //