//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone have a ATC70 Light kit? Can I borrow for reproduction?

--

Anyone have a ATC70 Light kit? Can I borrow for reproduction?

Hello, I'm looking to reproduce the ATC70 Headlight / Taillight wire kit and would like to borrow one from someone to build the template. The wiring is simple enough that I'll mainly be measuring and checking connections with a multi meter. I can of course pay shipping both ways, and if you want I can make you a spare new harness for your time/effort.

I only need the wire harness section which is #7 in the diagram and is part number 33100-937-810.

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/searc...GHT/parts.html

Let me know (post or pm) if you are willing to do something like this, or if you have a different set of requirements.

Thanks for reading!

--
    Small bump, I'm sure there is someone out there that has one to lend.

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    your problem is that that kit was not very popular. You would probably do better starting from scratch using a 70 to take measurements.

--
    I would guess the lengths if I had a atc70 around, but sadly the one my dad had has been sold before I got into making wire harnesses. If someone wanted to take the measurements and do part of the length guessing for me, I'd settle for that as 2nd best option. There isn't a real great wire diagram to base the wiring on, so having one in hand is best, unless I can find some photos of them that shows the connector ends and colors well. If there is more than one connector of a color it could be tricky to guess if they are connected or not. Just for an example... and the only time I ran into this was the ATC90 wire harness has 2 green wires and 2 black wires that are not connected in the harness (4 connector ends per color).

I do know the kits are pretty rare, but there are collectors on this site too and the atc70's seem somewhat popular on here and at trike fest.

Thanks for the reply though, I know there are a few on here that would like them reproduced, just finding the source one to copy is the hard part. I have been looking on and off for around a year now.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //