//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Banshee Pipe ID Help

--

Banshee Pipe ID Help

I was told these pipes are Kenny Roberts in frame pipes. Anyone have an idea?

AJZ_200X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yep Kenny Roberts inframes with rear stingers. Had a set on the old 87' banshee they were loud

--
    Trade ya some FMF gold series. Fresh paint, repacked silencers! Good deal here
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Kenny Roberts said they are not his pipes. He thinks they are Power Pros, which means they could have been sold by a number of aftermarket companies. NOS350X on here also mentioned Power Pros and Graydon Proline. The silencers look a lot like Klemm research to me. I'm going to contact Harry and see if he made Banshee pipes back I the day.

--
    Reading some old posts on here, Klemm pipes were all hydro-formed by Power Pro from '87 on due to the cost of the hand pounded pipes. Since the banshee came out in 87, I doubt these were sold by Klemm.

--
    Looks like they are Graydon Proline pipes made by Power Pro. Thanks to NOS_350x for the info.

Now I just need a bike to put them on. lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Maybe I'll stick them on this.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    the silencer housings look very similar to motofast which all the motofast 2-1 systems I have seen look identical. At least the right side silencer.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--

Got the pipes today and they look really nice. They are super light weight and the whole system maybe weighs 10 pounds.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //