Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: John Deere garden tractor attachments

--

John Deere garden tractor attachments

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	228643Click image for larger version. 

Views:	44 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	228644Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	228645Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	228645Click image for larger version. 

Views:	41 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	228646Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	228647Click image for larger version. 

Views:	36 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	228648
    Last edited by Jd110; 03-06-2016 at 11:17 AM.

--
    Cool post. My parents have (and I continue to repair and keep it running) a John Deere 216. They have the electric lift option. The reason I bring it up is that their lift motor burned out and we were not able to get a replacement since John Deere discontinued this part. I have the proper wire and after rewinding their motor, the know-how to do so. In case you ever need a hand with something like that, give me a shout!
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    Thank you, I'll try to remember that. My father picked up a few of these brochures when he bought our Deere back in '72. 3ww might not have been the place to post this. But I'm glad you liked them. I think they are so cool. What a versatile tractor. Mine is a manual tractor(no hydraulic or electric motor),which I'm glad about because there is less to go wrong. I'm always on the lookout for a manual angle kit for the front blade. They are very rare. I've never seen one for sale. Actually, I have only seen a couple of these attachments for sale on eBay.

--
    Awesome, I love vintage tractor stuff.

I'm also a fan of the Ford 8n and it's plethora of accessories…the sawmill being my favorite…my least favorite being the lack of decent brakes:/
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Jd110: No worries about posting JD stuff here in the open forum..that's what it's for!

I like the old JD garden tractors too and have a pair I posted a pic of in another thread.. An '86 330 Diesel, and a '78 208. Hard to find a more rugged garden tractor than the old 100, 200, and 300 series JD's! And specimens in very good condition tend to bring very respectable prices too...
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Thanks for posting those. I have a few of them for my tractors, but I'd love to find a Gard N Cart for my Cub 100 or my JD112. Brinly is contemplating making
    some of these old attachments again....if they do I hope they are as durable as the old ones.

Ride Red a 330 and 208....NICE!
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

--
    Yes I did see those, Ride Red. That's a really nice pair. Hang on to that 330-it's a keeper. Also, very cool you wanted the 208 for your son. He might thank you the rest of his life.
    Dirt weed. I hope they are, too. They wouldn't want these ole Deere's to out last there equipment. My dad bought Land Pride rock rake for his 1020. Then had it powder coated green with Deere decals-lol. He also has a 71 140h3 he's itching to give me. Gard-in-cart is cool. That fork lift would be handy, now. My dad bought the 110 when he was in his 20's and Strong.

BigRedGrizzly is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Any JD fans here in the market for a plow, chains, and weights?
    Located in NJ

--
    I stole a 1989 hydro 165 last year, for the hefty price of $300... Guy had it sitting for a bit, battery was dead, and he couldn't move it around. Sold it with a "locked up" transmission. So I looked it over, gave him the cash, wrestled it into my trailer, along with the sweeper and dethatcher and took off. Got a few blocks away, pulled over and tried out the hydro release knob and the machine rolls perfect. Exactly as I figured. (I love stupid people) Got home, power washed it, put the battery charger on it, changed the oil and smelled the gas tank, which stunk like old fuel. But of course curiosity had to be dealt with, so I cranked it over with a shot of ether, and the old Kawasaki motor came to life. Well, if once is good, 3 tries of ether just to hear it run, it decided not to shut off! Running on that skuzzy old gas and 6 year old battery. Sharpened the blades and put some fresh fuel in and mowed all summer.

Pulled it into the garage this winter, got a new set of blades and the mulching baffles, new timken bearings for the spindles, few cracked brackets welded up and a fresh coat of paint on the deck. New front tires as well. This next winter, it's gonna get blown back apart and all the green is going to get freshened up... My buddies think I am sick in the head, but you guys can relate I am sure! This little 27 y/o tractor beats any of this modern day, Home Depot, Briggs/Stratton crap any day!
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorpe View Post
    I stole a 1989 hydro 165 last year, for the hefty price of $300... Guy had it sitting for a bit, battery was dead, and he couldn't move it around. Sold it with a "locked up" transmission. So I looked it over, gave him the cash, wrestled it into my trailer, along with the sweeper and dethatcher and took off. Got a few blocks away, pulled over and tried out the hydro release knob and the machine rolls perfect. Exactly as I figured. (I love stupid people) Got home, power washed it, put the battery charger on it, changed the oil and smelled the gas tank, which stunk like old fuel. But of course curiosity had to be dealt with, so I cranked it over with a shot of ether, and the old Kawasaki motor came to life. Well, if once is good, 3 tries of ether just to hear it run, it decided not to shut off! Running on that skuzzy old gas and 6 year old battery. Sharpened the blades and put some fresh fuel in and mowed all summer.

Pulled it into the garage this winter, got a new set of blades and the mulching baffles, new timken bearings for the spindles, few cracked brackets welded up and a fresh coat of paint on the deck. New front tires as well. This next winter, it's gonna get blown back apart and all the green is going to get freshened up... My buddies think I am sick in the head, but you guys can relate I am sure! This little 27 y/o tractor beats any of this modern day, Home Depot, Briggs/Stratton crap any day!
    Nice! Love when that happens. Can you post up pictures of your stuff. I'd love to see that sweeper! You did really good. I paid that,last year, for a '71-8hp-110, that runs, but needs a fair about of work.(I did bad). This has nada to to with it but here's an old 42" JD tractor wheel we used for a gas fire pit that we just finished up. Complete with a "China cap" top. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	13 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	229745Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
Size:	2.42 MB 
ID:	229746

--
    The sweeper is some no name junker, not JD brand or anything....

--
    Maybe it's a sweepster. That's who manufactured the one above.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    I got an old JD 112L lawn mower. Used it today actually

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    It's a pos Agri-Fab sweeper....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160413_130903.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	3.06 MB 
ID:	230437

--
    Almost done restoring my deck. It was in bad shape. Rusted the bearings were shot and spindles needed replacing. Have to get it done this weekend
    as the grass is growing like mad. Of course a new serial number decal from Blue Line Graphics.

"See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //