//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Atc70 tool compartment

--

Atc70 tool compartment

I doubt this is something new, but wanted to share it. My son asked "why doesn't my 70 have a tool kit". Now that he has one, he keeps asking if we can tear it down, clean it up & put back together. Very cool! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	838.8 KB 
ID:	228732Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	863.2 KB 
ID:	228733Click image for larger version. 

Views:	30 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	228734

--
    The original tool kit is a bar and a plug wrench that goes on the back of the frame under the fender. There are two grommets that hold the bar in place. Usually they are missing. Out of the nine or ten 70s that have passed through my hands I've only found two. Make sure your boy puts the tools back.
    Trikefest surviver 2013 and 2014

--
    I forgot that! Thanks. I remember seeing that now. I had this extra sitting around, so I bolted it up. The latch won't go to vertical position, but it does latch. Yes, and if he is anything like his old man, he will lose a tool hear or there. Or better yet-drive off with tool still attached to bolt��! I will remind him, though.

--
    This is a upgrade, then. I did some looking back at the original tool kit. What a joke, right? This compartment was installed to teach a little responsibly. Hopefully it will go a long way.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //