//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x Rear shock Nitrogen

Mackus84 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

200x Rear shock Nitrogen

Took my shock this morning to get filled with nitrogen. Everythings held up great, but he was only able to get 250psi into it, he couldnt get it any higher. Manual calls for 284. Will that 34 psi make a difference, as in i should try it again?

--
    I don't think so. From what Ive seen people fill them until they are full.

Mackus84 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ok cool. Yeah ive never had it done before so i wasnt sure. Thanks

--
    Did you take it apart and refill the atf or just get it filled? Did you replace the orings on the hose? I'm thinking about doing mine

--
    When I took my x shock to get filled some places would only fill them to a certain psi. Some wouldn't even touch it. Thinking it's too dangerous or something lol. I had to send it out to get rebuilt.

--
    Yes and no. Not a full rebuild, but i did replace the o rings on the hose, and fresh atf in the shock and nitrogen canister. Then filled nitro today. Cost me like $20

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    When I took my x shock to get filled some places would only fill them to a certain psi. Some wouldn't even touch it. Thinking it's too dangerous or something lol. I had to send it out to get rebuilt.
    Yeah, i called the local bike dealership and they referred me to Pro-Action suspension, which happened to have a dealer or whatever u call him that had a shop about 5 minutes from my house. He met me there, took less than 5 minutes for the whole ordeal. Cost me 20 bucks. He was trying to get it higher, but for whatever reason it would only go to 250. His gauges went to like 3 or 400, it just wouldnt get higher.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackus84 View Post
    Yes and no. Not a full rebuild, but i did replace the o rings on the hose, and fresh atf in the shock and nitrogen canister. Then filled nitro today. Cost me like $20

Where did you get the o rings? Are they special or can you get them in o ring kit from a store?

--
    As far as i know its just an o-ring. Nothing special. I hope lol. Because thats what i used. I grabbed a small handful of different sizes from my work and used the ones closest to what was there originally. Looked lie a normal o ring to me. Hopefully wasnt made out of some top secret material and my shocks gonna blow out on me

--
    There is a rebuild kit available from Schmidty racing for the 200x. I think thats what the place called. Its like $28 bux. Thats what i was gonna do but ended up not

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //