//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: **Announcement** CHANGES to TF MX for 2016

--
    Is a there a deadline to sign up for MX? My attendance will be a last minute decision but if I go I want to race. How many laps you thinking? Because this fat guy better start running now.
    85 Tri-z Power valve on Inverts
    85 Tri-z Basket Case
    01 gsxr750 engine/Tri-z frame (long long way from complete)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    Not yet! I'll wait till last minute as usual. You guys don't trust my "skills" !?!?! (Lol)
    It's really not your skills I am worried about. The inexperienced rider that wads up right in front of you is who we are trying to protect.
    Remember the guy stopped at the end of the drag strip last year about the time we hit warp speed? That was a close call - and I think I was on your trike.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverLift View Post
    Is a there a deadline to sign up for MX? My attendance will be a last minute decision but if I go I want to race. How many laps you thinking? Because this fat guy better start running now.
    I will post an online signup in the coming weeks.
    Just sign up in that thread. If you no show at the starting gate, it's not a big deal.

Number of laps will depend on the size of the track, weather conditions, and general consensus of the racers.
    If it's a nice day and the track is similar to last year, maybe 5-6 laps for smaller trikes and up to 10 for the big boys?
    If it's raining or 110 degrees that day, everybody might get 5. Who knows what this year will bring.

The intention is to make it so the "normal" people will be able to run 2 classes.
    I'm sure some of the ironmen will go for 3 classes.
    Can't imagine too many will sign up for more than that unless their name is Shadd or Nemacheck

Queef Chief is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well it looks like I'll miss the geriatric class by 1 month. I guess instead of old farts whoopn' up on me, it'll be the young whipper-snappers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //