//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I am the Miffman..... look'in for Trike/Off Road events

--

I am the Miffman..... look'in for Trike/Off Road events

Located right close to the Burg and looking for some rides to do, am planning on the Hatfield&McCoy's 16. Anything else going on within a 200 mile radius is possible. Races at the Breezewood proving grounds were suggested but I am not sure how many trikes would show at an event that's probably mainly Quads, Thanks.

--
    Breezewood will have at least 20 trike racers. I went last year and it's a hoot. You'll really enjoy yourself there. Check out TRUPA on Facebook for info. They have a trike racing series there this year. First race is in a couple of weeks.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm in KY, and I've wanted to check out Hatfields. Your talking about the Trailfest Event correct? I'll look into planning a trip. I'd like to take the wife somewhere like that to for camping and to ride. She's good, but still green.
    You looking at being at TF this year bud? IF you are, lemme know so I can meet you.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffman View Post
    Races at the Breezewood proving grounds were suggested but I am not sure how many trikes would show at an event that's probably mainly Quads, Thanks.
    Nope. Trikes will almost definitely outnumber the kwads at Breezewood. Even if you aren't a racer, it is a great place to meet and greet and talk trikes. It is a series and the first one is next weekend already. Next one at Breezewood will be Father's Day weekend.

TrikeFest begins June 23 and it is a must to experience once in your life. Trust me, it's not addictive - I've only been to 11 straight.

Also, if you don't mind crossing the border, there are tons of events in Ohio every year that cater to trikers. Most are within 2 hours of Pittsburgh. Next one is Lightning Harescramble, camping, trail riding on April 24. Go to http://otc.myfastforum.org/index.php and you will find all kinds of info on that event and many others.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //