//ArrowChat Code
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: 2016 3WW Stanley Cup Challenge – All are welcome

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Driving home from a trike race in NC, the wife and I are going to stop in at Primanti Brothers north of Pittsburgh for a delicious dinner. I'll be surrounded by the enemy so I'll have to keep my hockey thoughts to myself. It's going to he hard. I'm hopeful that my professional wrestler looks, and the aroma of someone who spent 3 days in 90 degree weather without showering will keep me safe. If not here's one last video to piss off 2 fan bases. Long live the Gordie Howe Hat Trick.
    https://youtu.be/dzOTgSI689M
    If you get caught cheering for the Sharks just tell them your a Pens fan that wants them to win the cup at home.
    It sucks to get old

--
    And there we have it...

Mr. C & Keister – 29
    El Cam – 22
    86T3 – 18
    BKM – 12

Now we can all (yawn) watch Baseball. Go Indians!!!
    It sucks to get old

--
    That was an absolutely pathetic showing by team bkm, but seeing a dejected Thornton made my poor performance that much easier to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    bkm...... focus on the cage match.

--
    Did Cindy really deserve the conn smythe? Legitimate question, I didn't watch many games but never heard him talked about being in the running for it. And I found this gem earlier. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1465794155921.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	232706
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    My thought ( and I'm not a big fan of his), yes. He played his a** off. Took a ton of sh*t and abuse from the Sharks and kept his cool. I lost count of how many times they knocked his helmet off and he just kept focused on making plays. His only weakness was his inability to grow a real beard.
    It sucks to get old

--
    First off, I'd like to thank The Academy, my parents, Tionesta Trikes, all the little people that got me here........

Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Did Cindy really deserve the conn smythe? Legitimate question, I didn't watch many games but never heard him talked about being in the running for it. And I found this gem earlier.
    Personally, I would have given it to Matt Murray. Sid didn't put up spectacular numbers, but he did so much that didn't show up on the scoresheet (the 2-handed slash on the opening puckoff was priceless). Kessel was another strong candidate. Bonino had a spectacular playoff. If he would have scored in game 5 or 6, I think he may have won it. He is quickly becoming a fan favorite in Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    T....... but seeing a dejected Thornton made my poor performance that much easier to deal with.
    Yes, that was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    bkm...... focus on the cage match.
    I thought we were shotgunning beers. I never agreed to the cage match. Seems like we might be in different weight classes.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    First off, I'd like to thank The Academy, my parents, Tionesta Trikes, all the little people that got me here........

I thought we were shotgunning beers. I never agreed to the cage match. Seems like we might be in different weight classes.
    Cograts on your PENS winning the cup, my only solace is that my bolts lost to the eventual winner of the cup.

I can gain/lose weight for both events

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //