//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 3WW Stanley Cup Challenge – All are welcome

--
    Well I hope you're right, because Dallas is a damn good team up front who can get on crazy winning streaks with capable goaltending.

--
    There is no way in hell the Wild take the Stars out. If they do I'll mail a #57 BOLTS jersey to Mr. Clean. The name can read "Mr. Clean" or "Jamokes", his choice.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I've been anti Jamokes since 1776.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I've been anti Jamokes since 1776.
    That was a different time, we've evolved. Jamokes matter now.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I was considering an anti Jamoke avatar until you convinced me otherwise. I was beginning to think it was some good ole boys club going on around here.

--
    I was considering an anti Jamoke avatar until you convinced me otherwise. I was beginning to think it was some good ole boys club going on around here.
    With some people its all about the hate. Besides it seems to be a pretty small club

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Army of One.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	230427
    It sucks to get old

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    There is no way in hell the Wild take the Stars out. If they do I'll mail a #57 BOLTS jersey to Mr. Clean. The name can read "Mr. Clean" or "Jamokes", his choice.
    I will go get measured for my customer jersey and get back with you in a couple weeks. I have not decided on the name yet, Jamokes has a nice ring to it

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I will go get measured for my customer jersey and get back with you in a couple weeks. I have not decided on the name yet, Jamokes has a nice ring to it
    You do that. Meanwhile I'll start looking on eBay for something else to spend the money on in a couple weeks

Name:	Benn.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.1 KB 
ID:	230446
    It sucks to get old

--
    Wow, I need a smoke after that game. Good Lord!

--
    The game was epic up to the middle of the 3rd whe...

Name:	My NHL Moment 028.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	2.68 MB 
ID:	230450

My NHL Moment??? I learned last night that I would be the first to crack mentaly in the event of a solar flair that wipes out the power grid. Still not working this morning, unbelievable...
    It sucks to get old

--
    That would have sent me into lunar orbit. The Blues better step up their game. I predict the Hawks come out flying in game two.

--
    That would have sent me into lunar orbit. The Blues better step up their game. I predict the Hawks come out flying in game two.
    BTW, I thought Elliott was AMAZING last night. If he can keep that up for a few more weeks your skaters need only score one goal a game to win the cup.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I listened to the Detroit Tampa game last night when I was working, we're the refs as bad as the Tampa announcers made them out to be? Didn't listen to the blues game but the stats were crazy. 35 shots for the Hawks, 18 for the blues? Is that right? I hope the blues win but I couldn't bet against the Hawks
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Elliott has been a different goalie this year and has really blossomed under the tutelage of Jim Corsi who was Ryan Miller's goal coach in Buffalo. He has gone on a crazy tear towards the end of the season. I think his record was 11-1 or something crazy. The Blues were out shot by a significant amount, but Chicago is a possession team that throws a lot of pucks on net looking to pounce on rebounds. I think the Blues had 41 hits to Chicago's maybe 20? But I've always thought that stat was kinda misleading, because teams with possession of the puck don't hit. No doubt though Elliott has to be their best player every game if they want to win. This team just doesn't score goals.

--
    I think the Blues had 41 hits to Chicago's maybe 20?
    Yea, there was that. They tenderized the Hawks . I don't recall who was involved, but at one point one of your boys tossed a Hawk from in front of your net into the boards like a Glad bag to the curb. Too bad he got a time out for it.

Joe, I watched most of that game in a restaurant without sound. Didn't see anything too odd, but I missed most of the last period.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //