//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 3WW Stanley Cup Challenge – All are welcome

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Shaw with a one game suspension and 5k fine for calling the ref a homophobic slur. For once the vocal minority worked in my favor.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The world is a wierd place nowadays. Crawford punched a ref in the face twice, but lip reading couch potatoes figured out what Shaw said, installed the butthurt and got him suspended. And both florida teams are in the playoffs but no Canadian teams. And to rant a bit, I spend $650 a month for health insurance for a plan with a $10k deductible. Mexico is looking real good today
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    If it makes you feel any better my Mexican insurance deductibles went through the roof this year. Now back to overtime in St. Louis��
    It sucks to get old

--
    Ahh, the boys never seem to disappoint. I'm just going to shut up and try to remain positive, but............................................... ..

--
    Ahh, the boys never seem to disappoint. I'm just going to shut up and try to remain positive, but............................................... ..
    Hossa should have been called for any one of a few infractions near the end. That was BS. So was game time for that matter. I passed out after the first OT,. Anyway, Shaw is back for the next game, so you should get some power play opportunities as I suspect the referees will be watching him closely.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    There is no way in hell the Wild take the Stars out. If they do I'll mail a #57 BOLTS jersey to Mr. Clean. The name can read "Mr. Clean" or "Jamokes", his choice.
    I'm wondering if I've cursed the Stars
    It sucks to get old

--
    I can't bring myself to watch the game tonight. My nerves can't take it.

--
    I can't bring myself to watch the game tonight. My nerves can't take it.

Relax, you've got a game in hand, but if it goes to 7 you may want to take a pre-game tranquilizer. I find dark rum works well.
    It sucks to get old

--
    The problem is I work midnights tonight, so it kinda sets the tone for rest of the evening if ya know what I mean.

--
    The problem is I work midnights tonight, so it kinda sets the tone for rest of the evening if ya know what I mean.
    No problem, I'll drink for you during the game. No need to thank me, that's just what 3 Masons do.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Hopefully you had a lot to drink, I needed it.

--
    Hopefully you had a lot to drink, I needed it.
    Dang! Not enough rum in the cupboard for that game! Hey, look at the bright side; winning the 7th at home will be that much sweeter... and if not I pick up 2 coveted 3WW Challenge points and eventually you forgive me

Seriously, I'd love to see your guys win, but its not going to get any easier after this, so they'd better get their "stuff" together. As the AC/DC song goes; ♪Its a long way to the top if you wanna hold the Cup
    It sucks to get old

--
    They're done dude, this team does not have that killer instinct like I thought they did. I truly thought they were going to overcome their annual choking habit, but it's not looking to good. The Hawks are playing Rope-a-Dope with them right now, and they don't know how to overcome it. Elliott has reverted back to just being a "Guy" and that is not going to get it done.

Break out the golf clubs boys, you got an early Tee Time Tuesday morning.

--
    They're done dude, this team does not have that killer instinct like I thought they did. I truly thought they were going to overcome their annual choking habit, but it's not looking to good. The Hawks are playing Rope-a-Dope with them right now, and they don't know how to overcome it. Elliott has reverted back to just being a "Guy" and that is not going to get it done.

Break out the golf clubs boys, you got an early Tee Time Tuesday morning.
    Ouch! Give them a break. That game was in front of a sea of red in arguably the toughest place to play in the league. I wouldn't put cash against the Blues on Monday.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Hopefully HitchCock hasn't lost the team. Why he refuses to play Tarasenko and puts muckers and grinders like Brouwer out there is beyond me.

--
    Hopefully HitchCock hasn't lost the team. Why he refuses to play Tarasenko and puts muckers and grinders like Brouwer out there is beyond me.
    I guess that depends on how Terasenko is thought of by his teammates and how willing they are to focus on what should matter right now VS dressing room drama. Hitchcock may be looking for a job soon if his season ends on Monday as I doubt they're going to trade the $60 million dollar Man.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-24-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //