//ArrowChat Code
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 2016 3WW Stanley Cup Challenge – All are welcome

--
    Jake Allen can only win if the Blues score six. Two blown leads against a very beatable goaltender in Jones and they still find a way to lose. This is the team I know and love.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

--
    You guys may have overpaid the Rubles to someone. He's skating around like he's the one that gave birth. I thought a new baby meant a hat trike, or at least a goal. He's getting worse by the game. I wouldn't be too surprised if either him or Hitchcock are gone next year if this series doesn't turn around.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Tarasenko isn't going anywhere, but Hitch is probably done win or lose. Once these playoffs are over we will hear that Tarasenko was playing with a pretty significant injury I'd suspect?

In hindsight, Allen was a poor choice for game 5 and Petro was horrible. Mental lapses are killing this team and mistakes by veterans are inexcusable.

I know it's not over, but I have a feeling it's over. Time will tell Eh!

--
    I see Elliot is getting the nod for game 6. Hopefully your boys can shield him from pucks. I have no other words of encouragement for you. I've enjoyed the other series more these past few games. They seem to be trying harder and skating faster.

Going 7 in every series may have taken it's toll on the Blues. Have you noticed how slow they are to start a rush when they're on a power play the last couple games? It's almost like they want to use the time to rest up.

I would hate so much too see a Battle of The Beach Boys final.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Captain Mexico, an unrelated topic, but if you wanted to enjoy a 24 (pronounced two four for you non Canadien speakers) of Canadien beer at TF what would your flavor of choice be? This is a quiz, there are only 3 correct answers, and you will be graded.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Captain Mexico, an unrelated topic, but if you wanted to enjoy a 24 (pronounced two four for you non Canadien speakers) of Canadien beer at TF what would your flavor of choice be? This is a quiz, there are only 3 correct answers, and you will be graded.
    You may not like my answer, but I do not willingly drink Molson's Canadian beer, reminds me too much of the Habs. Blue is ok, but Moosehead or Kokanee is what wets my whistle when I do fancy a brew back home. That isn't often though, I'm a rum drinker. Did I fail?
    It sucks to get old

--
    You get a 70%. Molson, Labbatts, and specifically Molson XXX were the correct answers. You got 2, but won't drink one because of spite, which gets bonus points in my book. If you said Alexander Keith's it would have been an automatic failure and I probably wouldn't have talked to you at trikefest. Do you want me to grab some Moosehead or kokannee for you?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    You get a 70%. Molson, Labbatts, and specifically Molson XXX were the correct answers. You got 2, but won't drink one because of spite, which gets bonus points in my book. If you said Alexander Keith's it would have been an automatic failure and I probably wouldn't have talked to you at trikefest. Do you want me to grab some Moosehead or kokannee for you?
    I'm trying to lay off the brews as it makes me fat, but a six pack (AKA poverty pack)of Moosehead would be a treat. Is there a Mexican brand of cerveza I can reciprocate the favor with?

Molson XXX... The name says it all on that one. Extra Old Stock is about as manly as I get with my brews and even then it's a little harsh for my taste.

Ice cold Tequila shots will be available to those who wish to stop in and sign my guest book while supplies last.
    It sucks to get old

--
    So much for that. Think they'll have time for 9 before the flight home?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Wash, rinse, repeat.

--
    Penguins in 5

--
    Sharks in 6
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Pinche Pens in 7
    It sucks to get old

--
    El Cam – 0 – 0 – 4 – 0 = 4 + 3 = 7 +0 + 8 = 14
    86T3 – 2 – 0 – 2 – 4 = 8 +6 = 14 + 0 + 4 = 18
    BKM – 0 – 4 – 2 – 2 = 8 + 4 = 12 + 0 + 0 = 12
    Keister – 2 – 0 – 2 – 4 = 8 + 5 = 13 + 0 + 8 = 21
    Mr. C – 2 – 2 – 2 – 4 = 10 + 3 = 13 + 0 + 0 = 13

Points double again, 16 more if you can pick the winner and the games, no one is out of this yet.
    It sucks to get old

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Pens in 6.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //