//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Can anyone ID this quad

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Can anyone ID this quad

Spotted this quad sitting at an abandoned campground. It's a little ways behind a closed fence so I can't walk up to check anything. So was wondering if anyone can guess or make out make, model, year? Just wondering so can get some info on it perhaps to make an offer on it. These are best pictures I can get, taken with my phone thru a pair of binoculars .
    20160413_153038.jpg20160413_153116.jpg
    Last edited by TrickShot; 04-14-2016 at 06:55 PM.

--
    I would guess early Polaris trail boss.
    250r rules

--
    Polaris 335 Mr Stalker lol! Is my 125 ready yet lol?
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I'd walk up to whoever owns the land and say Ill haul it out for me. We found a quad on a friends land sundae. We think the local kids stole it from the junk yard down the road. We left it there but after a month if it's still next to the trail we are going to make a bon fire out of it since it is all in pieces lol

Beware...free toys are never free

TrickShot is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Polaris 335 Mr Stalker lol! Is my 125 ready yet lol?
    I got tires for it now, even cleaned it up a bit. Started a new job and haven't much had time to get to it yet. I am still looking for a 250es.... hummm.. although the more I look at it, the more I like it.

--
    Must be a sign to look into this quad.. after I got unloaded and saw the posts as to what quad it was. I had this pass me on the Mass Pike. At least I got to see what one looks like close up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    Sorry,,,I Lost it when you said that was the best pic you could get through binos! Now, you're snapping pics driving! But yes, that is the same quad. Nice trail bombers Zero speed,but fun and reliable,,,for a Polaris.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

LT80 is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Did you get hot fudge on your sundae? ...lol...j/k

--
    Zero speed, but faster than a 125........ the greatest thing about polaris, is once the front struts blow, they double as a pogo stick, with four wheels!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //