//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 200x

Mackus84 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Attachment 230934

Looks like you had the manual upside down.
    Haha.. Idk why the hell my phone does that on here. You hae to click all the way into it for it to flip over

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackus84 View Post
    Haha.. Idk why the hell my phone does that on here. You hae to click all the way into it for it to flip over
    LOL! I get that too. Seems I need to open them, turn them and save them to get them right. I don't get my phone. One day I will see a UFO over my house and end up with 10 photos of my thumb to prove it.

BTW AK, I think your trike is SWEET! Do whatever you want with it, it's yours
    It sucks to get old

--
    It depends on the orientation of your phone when you take the pic. Turn 90° clockwise, they often show up in the thumbnail upside down but flip when clicked. Turn 90° counterclockwise it'll be right side up. Also can happen when taking pictures from directly above.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quick question, how do I bleed the front brake caliper?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Quick answer.

Use the search function.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    I did. BTW it wasn't the axle, it was the brake caliper not disengaging (AKA froze up)

--
    https://vimeo.com/

--

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Quick question, how do I bleed the front brake caliper?

Check in the manual. Clean that carb. Why ask who will win a race between you and your brother? Go do it and find out. Some things get done much quicker in real life than running to the Internet for answers. I don't know what in the hell some of you kids would have done even 20 years ago.

--
    Well i use a gear lube pump with a yamaha adapter similar to the one shown in the link to fill the system. The fitting threads into the bleeder screw and the pump threads onto a bottle of brake fluid, easy no mess at all... Remove cap from master cylinder, drain all old fluid and flush, use pump in a bottle of brake fluid to fill caliper, lines and master from the caliper up.Then hang the caliper as high as possible and bleed the brake as you would any other brakes and top off the reservoir.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-Ge...iews_limit=10&
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by briano View Post
    Check in the manual. Clean that carb. Why ask who will win a race between you and your brother? Go do it and find out. Some things get done much quicker in real life than running to the Internet for answers. I don't know what in the hell some of you kids would have done even 20 years ago.
    Your new...carb is clean, obviously you didn't watch the video of it running. BTW THAT IS WHAT THE "THIS VS THAT" FORUM IT FOR. Same thing as like asking what would win in a race, 450r vs banshee vs 250r ..... you gunna act like a turkey struttin tryin to look good or carry on and not make comments to throw my thread in the shitter?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Your new...carb is clean, obviously you didn't watch the video of it running. BTW THAT IS WHAT THE "THIS VS THAT" FORUM IT FOR. Same thing as like asking what would win in a race, 450r vs banshee vs 250r ..... you gunna act like a turkey struttin tryin to look good or carry on and not make comments to throw my thread in the shitter?

Oh and the gravel road is 300 miles from where I live. That's why I asked, AND everybody could get to bet on who'd win

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quick Q, I have never seen a Bassani with that cross in the back (Across the hole) up close does it look like the PO did it or came that way?
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    The PO said it was a bassani...after I took it home and took the rear fenders off to look at it, it's a coffman. The " original previous owner " was an older lady. Probably in her 50's... she said she bought it off the dealer in California but more like her husband did(at leased that's what I think). The CL AD said it had an "custom pipe" should've said "aftermarket" here's a screen shot of the add

You know if this had pics it would've been gone with in a day or so. But with out pics and the condition the PO described about it you'd think it was a pile of crap.

--
    The kill switch doesn't do its job. I'm thinking of it sitting for 5+ years water corroded the switch.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //