//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 200x

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    What a shlt show.

FACT: Not everyone has technical mechanical skills.
    Yea, but you seem to manage......
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Nope, you've got me beat there. Obviously you were diagnosed long ago. Interesting how your criticisms of others always included the same behavior you're criticizing.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Im pretty easy going. Laid back is more like me when it comes to pricks like OldSkool. But don't get me wrong. Ill only take so much sh!t though...

I don't remember him driving an hour to get it, i don't remember him talking to the owner about it, I don't remember him getting handed the title for it, I don't remember him loading it on the truck, I don't remember him driving back, i don't remember him unloading it, i don't remember him pushing it into the shop... i think everyone gets my point. I have alot of sh!t happening in my life right now. And NO its not teenage drama. Its not even close to that... I could go on about whats been happening but i come here to forget about it for as long as as i can. And im pretty sure no one would care or want to read/hear about it as they have THEIR OWN going on. I bought the bike for a reason (thats that sorry if your pissed about it). I was actually expecting something tore to shît and just all round pile when i looked at the add on CL. And who knows maybe it needs completly rebuilt if the PO was running lean.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    anyone use these painted chains? Im wonderin if it would be worth it buying these because of the paint they have

--
    Quote Originally Posted by plevib View Post
    I've got a nice pretty switch for you

Attachment 230958

Attachment 230959

Pm me if you're interested
    No thanks after riddig it for about 45 minutes it started working right

--
    Kid, you could still pull the switch apart and clean the oxidation off of the brass contacts with some scotchbrite or steel wool. Pretty easy job, I've done it on a couple machines. You could clean up the headlight switch as well then.
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-01-2016 at 10:26 AM.

--
    Don't run those cheap arse colored chains!! Get a DID at the least!

Years ago I warned a buddy about them.

He adjusted it at my house, hit the track and an hour later it stretched so much it fell off and screwed his case all to hell.....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    What DC said ^

DID is the way to go.

1979atc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The Volar chains are not that bad, they are o ring and they last awhile. I have one on my Xr 200. I have had it for about three years now and only had to adjust the chain once.
    1979 Atc 110 helm and son
    1977 Atc 90
    1980 Atc 110
    1984 Atc 110
    1985 Atc 110
    1988 XR 200 bored 40 over,
    Atc 200x bottom end.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Kid, you could still pull the switch apart and clean the oxidation off of the brass contacts with some scotchbrite or steel wool. Pretty easy job, I've done it on a couple machines. You could clean up the headlight switch as well then.
    Ya i was thinking about doing it. I was telling the other guy that i didnt need his switch

--
    Alright ill look up "DID"

--
    I've got about 5 hours on one of those chains and its still good no adjustment needed. But I don't plan on keeping it. I'll get a DID and keep this as a back up.
    85 Tri-z Power valve on Inverts
    85 Tri-z Basket Case
    01 gsxr750 engine/Tri-z frame (long long way from complete)

--
    I found 2 holes in the head pipe. Would that be the cause of the excessive popping? The spark plug is dark colored so it's not running lean

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    I found 2 holes in the head pipe. Would that be the cause of the excessive popping? The spark plug is dark colored so it's not running lean

Yes, likely culprit
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--

200x

Yes. It will. It will suck cold are in and could very well crack your exhaust valves.
    Do a compression test. If the compression is good the. Weld the holes.

One of the best chains ever made is a protaper chain. They cost good $ but will last many years w/o issues or breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //