//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Now I understand all the horse manure grammer......

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ^^^Hello me it`s nice talking to myself .......i credit to dementia !
    At least you'll always have each other.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Now that damention it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-may-be-schizophrenic.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	231005
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Omg I laughed so hard when the black lives matter quote popped up on this thread, but it's not why you think...

This may be totally random to the subject but the black redneck, as my buddy likes to be referred to, was helping me out one night and the power goes off, while dang town goes out, now here we are in the pitch black he's wearing a black shirt and dark pants, from out of the darkness two feet away from which I couldn't see him at all he says...

Black lives matter eh, but you sure as heck can't see em tonight!

Anyway back to the thread, where my popcorn.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kb0nly View Post
    Omg I laughed so hard when the black lives matter quote popped up on this thread, but it's not why you think...

This may be totally random to the subject but the black redneck, as my buddy likes to be referred to, was helping me out one night and the power goes off, while dang town goes out, now here we are in the pitch black he's wearing a black shirt and dark pants, from out of the darkness two feet away from which I couldn't see him at all he says...

Black lives matter eh, but you sure as heck can't see em tonight!
    Now see, THAT"S FUNNY, and that's the kind of stuff I expect from the few brothers I've hung out with over the years. If your buddy has the same sense of humor the guys I know have, the next time the lights go out tell him to smile so you can find him.

To try and completely ignore our differences as humans as though they don't exist is ridiculous. The Mexican's seem to have it figured out and assign nicknames based on physical features a lot. No one get's their bowels in a knot over it other than me. I hate being called "Gringo" I always tell them I'm Canadian, so please call me "Gringo Lite"
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-29-2016 at 05:57 AM.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Yea, Black Lives Matter alright. Until you start talking about the black on black crime in places like Sh!tcago. Have you seen the shootings/murder rate for Sh!tcago for the last few months? Pretty sure I'm racist for bringing it up tho. Oh! Excuse me!! Though. There, all better.

Not dissin' your buddy kb. Just holding everybody to the same standard.I'm sure he would agree, no?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jethus.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	231045
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 04-30-2016 at 07:10 AM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Here we go, Article is from April 1st:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...2016/82507210/

The city has seen 141 murders this year, compared with 82 murders at the same point last year. Police reported 677 shootings this year compared with 359 at the same point last year.
    The grim rise in violence comes after the Chicago Police Department reported 468 murders in 2015, a 12.5% increase from the year before. There were 2,900 shootings in 2015, 13% more than the year before, according to Police Department records.
    In March, murders rose by 29% compared with increases of 75% in January and 126% in February.

Overall, the month of March saw 45 murders and 271 shooting incidents.
    Attachment 231047

Where is the outrage? Why aren't they blocking streets and marching thru neighborhoods protesting the black on black crime?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //