//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Westcoast 200X mount

atc12 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    That looks very nice! Now stop making so much stuff and get that R ready for TF.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Unbelievably childish. It was a simple compliment. Don't ruin another thread with this crap. I don't have any idea why Doug lashed out at me but I'm not concerned either. You all should get some perspective.
    WTH?? Where did someone lash out at you? There's nothing but positive comments in this thread save for glamys typical gibberish.

ETA: N/M I figured it out. glamys draggin up old mud. But seriously, you don't understand why that happened? Always the victim aren't ya? Whatevs....

As far as the quote above? So much for :

Things are getting out of hand. Even I cant stand this much childish bickering. Thats saying a lot. This is a 3 wheeler site not a therapy group or a teen chat room. I think some valuable members including myself that have been involved in this ridiculousness need to re-evaluate and rise above it. I am nothing if not willing to better myself.

Just so you know, ALL MEMBERS here are valuable, not just the ones who tell themselves they are.

Talk about needing perspective

Just for you:

Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-01-2016 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    ........myob

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well 'chop, looks like you best get a list started!
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    ........myob
    You all should get some perspective.
    Sounds like you're addressing the group Princess.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Did this for RUNMEDOWN's first gen 200X swingarm. Delrin bushed. Ready to ship Monday.

Stock one was damaged. Cast Aluminum with a hardened steel bushing ( that is half shattered).

I made the webbing and the area around the bolt holes a tad thicker JIC.

Fun project.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Can someone explain what exactly this is?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    Can someone explain what exactly this is?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    This is the shock linkage for a 200x Westcoast swingarm. For some reason Westcoast built a Bad Asse heavy duty steel swingarm and then used a cast aluminum/potmetal linkage that would darn near wear out just from the weight of the bike sitting on it. It was junk, and originals are usually in really bad shape, or guys have no idea it's specific to the Westcoast arm, so it's gets tossed in the garbage.

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Did this for RUNMEDOWN's first gen 200X swingarm. Delrin bushed. Ready to ship Monday.

Stock one was damaged. Cast Aluminum with a hardened steel bushing ( that is half shattered).

I made the webbing and the area around the bolt holes a tad thicker JIC.

Fun project.
    Wow, that looks soo much better than my "JB-Weld/Duct Tape/PVC pipe/Paper Mache" version (Dont worry; it had chicken wire as rebar so it was strong-ish)
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Sounds like you're addressing the group Princess.

I'm sick of your post baiting and trolling. I'd imagine others are as well. Move on with your life.

--
    post baiting and trolling blah blah blah. stfu up dude. You say that shlt every time someone exposes your stupid little troll posts, and related feigned innocence.
    ]
    But yet here you are unable to follow your own advice about moving on? While trolling and post baiting?

You post crap like this:

What a shlt show.
    Exactly how many days does it take you to clean a carb?
    Taking it apart already, oh boy!
    Yeah I don't mind a little engine work. I learned everything I know on the internet!!
    Starting to wish someone else found it. Got a bad feeling another very nice survivor will be lost. Hope I'm wrong.
    R.I.P. another clean 85 200x made it 30 yrs then showed up here. Could have cleaned and polished and made a grand on it.

Yet you want to play the post bait/troll card? Get over yourself, you're not that special. This might come as a shock to you, but arrogance isn't a positive attribute. I'm not the only one that's called you out on your BS posts.

Quit acting like a Richard Cranium and you won't get called out on it.

Now why don't YOU follow your own advice and move on with YOUR life instead of playing "Do as I say, not as I do".

Run along now, you're late for your swimming lesson;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8bb69230-7a40-4feb-bbc6-a3cc8b325e8c.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	231178

Matthew 12:25

But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Every Kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand."

--
    whoa stalker

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Ironchop,

With the way group orders go and how difficult it is to get paid, how would you like to proceed to see if it is viable for you to even take this on?

Start a thread dedicated to a group order set dates when you can run them and then start collecting payments in advance?

I have a W/C on my 200x, soon to be replaced with a calfab and my buddy has one he is building for his 200x. Depending upon price I would pay for 2 in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0200[1].JPG  
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 05-03-2016 at 11:57 AM.

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Wow, Mr. Clean, I have never see a red/orange one before. May be going back for a new powder coat. Its nice to see someone pull this thread back on track. Its entertaining but has taken away from a great thread showing some awesome fab work.
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    I hoep IronChop makes one for the 350X as I would love to run it on the Baja trike!!!

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Great idea Mike .
    I have no problem paying first to get this going :

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Ironchop,

With the way group orders go and how difficult it is to get paid, how would you like to proceed to see if it is viable for you to even take this on?

Start a thread dedicated to a group order set dates when you can run them and then start collecting payments in advance?

I have a W/C on my 200x, soon to be replaced with a calfab and my buddy has one he is building for his 200x. Depending upon price I would pay for 2 in advance.
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //