//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1986 Honda 200X almost Virgin!!!!

RUNMEDOWN is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Nice, if you are pulling the tires/rims to store; may as well pull the OEM plastic and get some maueirs. Even on put-put rides things can happen to crack the nice plastic and that would be a sad day. I am restoring a first gen 200x right now and was unsure if it was going to sit in the garage for the rest of its life or if I would sell it. There was a great point about just keeping it nice for someone else to have fun on, now I am thinking of riding to hell out of it.
    85 ATC110 - The Greatest ATC of all time - (My First - new in 85)
    83 FL250 - Odyssey w/420cc - SOLD
    82 185s -10.25:1 piston, Full 200x upper, Goki Electric start - SOLD
    84 200x - Auto-X - Weisco Hi-comp, Cam'd, Bassani'd, Westcoast swinger, -SOLD
    82 200E Big Red -SOLD
    85 ATC250ES Big Red - Snow Plow !

--
    Also a guy on here is selling really nice quality tank shrouds reproduction. I have bought a set for both mine to save my originals.Billsracing@hotmail.com.

Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    heres my 200x i got a week ago. I got it from original owner she bought it back in 85 in California. Still had the title to it. Mine doesnt have the rubber add ons tho like yours. Is it Just an 86-87 production add on

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

Trackburger is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    heres my 200x i got a week ago. I got it from original owner she bought it back in 85 in California. Still had the title to it. Mine doesnt have the rubber add ons tho like yours. Is it Just an 86-87 production add on

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Wow that is a nice 85!!! May consider pulling the plastics as well... but who knows... I brought it out today for a short ride, it was funny to my how the origional baloon type tires feel so squishy and there is lots of side to side bouncyness!!! I am used to a harder flater low profile tire...LOL Rides like a damn Cadillac though!!
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES BIG RED
    1985 Honda ATC 350X
    1985 Honda FL670R Odyssey ROTAX conversion
    1993 Honda Type II 200
    2003 Honda TRX 90
    2006 Honda TRX 90

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //