//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Beefy Tires

ArizonaATC is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Beefy Tires

hello guys, i was just wondering if any of you have ever thrown beefy mud tires on a 125m? i was concerned it might be to much for it and tear up the tranny but i was curious if any of you every tryed bear claws, mud lites or anything more tready? thanks!

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    It may be a rough ride on a hard tail. The rear tires pretty much ARE the rear suspension on a hardtail, so the more balloon like they are, the better the ride. Someone jump in and correct me if I am wrong, as to stop me from feeding this guy bad info.

ArizonaATC is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    It may be a rough ride on a hard tail. The rear tires pretty much ARE the rear suspension on a hardtail, so the more balloon like they are, the better the ride. Someone jump in and correct me if I am wrong, as to stop me from feeding this guy bad info.
    yeah haha, with hardtails i always run low psi in the rear tires to make it a little more easy riding, since the tires absorb more of the bump, but maybe even bear claws they arnt super aggressive but more than what i have on (scorpions), which btw are awesome all round tires

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    We all like a good knobbie tire around here there is nothing better for a hard tail 3-wheeler in my opinion.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //