//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Random thought of the day....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Well, I think that nails it. Somethings afoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    You are always a step ahead, Scooter.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Just trying to get a leg up on the competition

ETA: And now for your musical enjoyment:

Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-22-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    That's my Dogs favourite song!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Some call them bacon strips, I call them fart art.
    Thank you for ruining bacon for me... And is far as post#66 goes, what was with all the artist's name changes? Last I remember, his name was John Menstrualcramp. I liked him better when he was known as John Cougar period.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Thank you for ruining bacon for me... And is far as post#66 goes, what was with all the artist's name changes? Last I remember, his name was John Menstrualcramp. I liked him better when he was known as John Cougar period.
    It's a wonder that no on has covered and modernized any of his songs... Here's a little story about Jack and Jack, two American boys that like to stuff each others crack. Oh yea life goes on, now pretty much anyone can use girls john...
    It sucks to get old

--
    O.....M.....G!!!!

I've been reading the wife this little exchange and she's in tears from laughing so hard!!!

El, You should give Mr MellonCramp a call and pitch your ideas to him. Either that or Weird Al Yankadic. Weird Al may stroke out! If he doesn't get all choked up........

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    O.....M.....G!!!!

I've been reading the wife this little exchange and she's in tears from laughing so hard!!!

El, You should give Mr MellonCramp a call and pitch your ideas to him. Either that or Weird Al Yankadic. Weird Al may stroke out! If he doesn't get all choked up........
    I think that Weird Al can handle himself. I heard he is a master of gland to hand combat.
    Last edited by tripledog; 05-22-2016 at 05:51 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    O.....M.....G!!!!

It gets worse when I add alcohol... a LOT worse. Too bad the only instrument I can play is the skin flute, not much call for a one hand band these days.
    It sucks to get old

--
    If I wear this same pair of socks for another week, I think I may have created Dorito's newest flavor.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    If I wear this same pair of socks for another week, I think I may have created Dorito's newest flavor.
    Once you took them off you'd have freetoes

--
    Ok, GTF out of here you guys. Seriously, how many hours do you spend on the phone together coming up with that?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Ok, GTF out of here you guys. Seriously, how many hours do you spend on the phone together coming up with that?
    I have never spoken with Scooter, but it is as if he reads my mind (a VERY short story). He must have espms or something like that.

--
    aww come on everybody knows after day 4 you gotta wad em up in your hand to get the crunchy out of em!
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    I've never met Mr T-Dog, never spoken to him on the phone, and we've never stayed at a Holiday In Express. Together. At least not yet......

I've been quick with the puns, double entendres, etc. since I was a wee little smart . My whole family from my grand parents on down were all smart alecks. Risque jokes around the table after holiday dinners. Children of course were shooed out of the room, but, well us kids found ways to eaves drop.

Honestly I typically don't even have to try, they just pop into my head. A blessing? A curse? Well, a little of one or the other or both, depending on who you are. Lots of eye rolling, moaning, and groaning at work, but they'll try to set me up too.

About 20 years ago when I had first started dating my wife, she was lead singer in a local Twin Cities band, mostly Top 40 Pop tunes. I went down to watch the band one night. I was sitting with the band members having a beer and shootin the shat before the last set when this fairly drunk chic walks up and says "Can you guys play some Wynnona?" I instinctively blurted out "Wynnona you just go sit back down" Before any of the band members could say "No, sorry" (even tho it was VERY obvious they were NOT a country band) Dead silence from everyone at the table, the "Did he just say what I think he said" type silence for like a fraction of a second, and then everybody just lost it laughing. Once the drunk chic figured it out she cracked up too.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //