//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with you people + Inner circle

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    I bought an air fooler today. I'm in my shop jamming music and working on it.

--
    Not much to look at yet buddy. My modus operandi had it blown apart and scattered within 45 minutes. There will be a build thread in the near future, gotta finish my bro's DX first!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobMonster View Post
    Ok, If I could cut my post down to a paragraph, this is my entire idea summed up ^^^^^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    I got the jist of what you were saying. It seemed to me that you were just having a little trouble finding the right words to convey it.

Carry on buddy!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Nothing to add, just "Inner Circle" checking in here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post

For the most part I think we're a pretty good group of dudes with some level of insanity to enjoy and do the things we do. Many hang out and communicate off board/forum, even though the camaraderie may have begun here. TF has always been something that accentuates that.
    That's true.
    I got to meet Rob Ray, Cory Aka ps2fixer, and I believe Jason Hall. Jason showed me some of the conversion trikes he had, introduced me to a few others, awesome guy. Rob and and Cory are really cool to. There is that friendly atmosphere and can't wait for this years TF. This time I won't be alone. I have my dad coming to enjoy the insanity

loganm is offline Competing with a gnat in reading comprehension. Current winner: Gnat. Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I haven't been here long but this "inner circle" talk is just funny

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    I got the jist of what you were saying. It seemed to me that you were just having a little trouble finding the right words to convey it.

Carry on buddy!
    Always been a problem haha. I'm hoping to meet more of you guys at TF. I'll be there Thursday-Sunday.

--
    I'm the head of the inner circle

1984 ATC 200XR
    1984 ATC 300R
    1983 ATC 88

Feedback for Mike Pargiello

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Look at my avatar ........you know you love my plastic little body ......and my tight little ray gun !.... packed too tight cause they had their sh!t pushed in big time ......bro ! (Training Day) thank you ! Chupa de Chalupa BUEY ! Look how fine i am !
    How could I forget? Great movie.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chewy.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	231462
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Pargiello View Post
    Dude! That means YOU have to plan the Christmas party!!!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Pargiello View Post
    Wait, wait, now I'm confused! I thought ol deuce was the grand poobah and Pargiello was treasurer.....so does that mean Glamy is now secretary....crap, I am all mixed up.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Wait, wait, now I'm confused! I thought ol deuce was the grand poobah and Pargiello was treasurer.....so does that mean Glamy is now secretary....crap, I am all mixed up.
    Change your avatar and all will be answered. Come to the dark side...
    It sucks to get old

--
    Nothing to add, just "Inner Circle" checking in here....

BTW- The "Inner Circle" was made up,,, and it came from a banned forum member, a few in good fun just ran with it... It was then replaced by- 3Masons,,, which is also a joke.

You are fine buddy, some people just jive with people over time.

BTW, these "Inner Circle" folks have done there fair share of helping good people out, many, many times over.
    Last edited by onformula1; 05-10-2016 at 02:55 AM.
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    Hey Milner, did you get my pm the other day? I hope so, haven't heard back from you.

This message applies to anyone on the board that has been a target for my misdirected hostility in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes
    Milner,

Most sincere apologies are in order from me to you. I had some bad experiences here when I first joined, and carried my resentment too far. Somehow my far reaching anger ended up coming your way, and for that, I am sorry. You are a very talented, knowledgeable, and valuable member here.

I think, the disappearance of a certain member here, has helped me to see that there's no reason to be here if not to positively contribute and do my best to be cordial with everyone. I will still correct misinformation from time to time, because thats just how I roll, but I can certainly do it with more tact and class than I have in the past. Mostly, i'm here for fun, and it's not fun to argue or express anger towards people that I have never met, and would likely get along with just fine in person.

I have several fences to mend here, yours was the first on my list. Her';s to hoping you can accept my apology, and we can move forward.

Have a great evening.

Damon.
    Sent 5/08 at 10:26 pm, not as a reaction to this thread which was posted after, or anything else other than my own conscience. As posted in another thread, I have recently gained some perspective and hope others can do the same, so we can all move forward from this point.

Prior to making the decision to change my attitude in search of a more fulfilling time on this earth, the four years previous to that time were the worst 4 years of my life. Thats not an excuse, just some insight as to why I was acting the way I was. Projection.

In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say, about that".
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 05-10-2016 at 08:15 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Hey Milner, did you get my pm the other day? I hope so, haven't heard back from you.

This message applies to anyone on the board that has suffered any of my misdirected hostility in the past.

Sent 5/08 at 10:26 pm, not as a reaction to this thread which was posted after, or anything else other than my own conscience. As posted in another thread, I have recently gained some perspective and hope others can do the same, so we can all move forward from this point.

In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say, about that".
    I also agree that the disappearance of a certain member has been nothing but positive for the site since that happened.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //