//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My experience with you people + Inner circle

--
    Innercircle exsposed Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inner.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	231464 Some of their handywork. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	innercircle.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	231465 Do you "guys" have a cool catch phrase like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fight club.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	231466 "first rule about innercircle is you don't talk about innercircle."
    250r rules

--
    Lots of relationships have been formed by owning a trike. It's a passion we share and we enjoy fixing them and talking about them.

Then you meet the person at Trikefest and you find more in common.

I've met many many of the members and next thing you know you've got Ghost peppers, honey and Joe Swatland eating the last sausage in front of you

Really really great guys. Everyone knows how much Ronnie gave away, what a great guy he was, RIP. So many other guys I'd love to meet in person.....

I'll help anyone, as long as they're willing to listen. Debating is fine but if your wrong and the other person can point out why, shut up and listen.

I've seen 5 thousand posts from members that were 75% useless. So, the post count doesn't mean everything.

But, think about reading the same forum for 18 years filled with different topics and what YOU'D learn over that period of time!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    JacobMonster answer this post .Got a threewheeler and it don't run. I have no money no parts . Im not going to listen to any advise.
    250r rules

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    JacobMonster answer this post .Got a threewheeler and it don't run. I have no money no parts . Im not going to listen to any advise.
    I...I don't understand ;_; (I seriously don't know if I'm being mocked or what)
    Maybe the inner circle can help? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

--
    I believe he is attempting to illustrate how easily it can become frustrating to help some people. It makes It much easier to offer help if the person asking is willing to try things, buy things, listen and even make a mistake or two along the way. Nothing gets done by doing nothing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    I believe he is attempting to illustrate how easily it can become frustrating to help some people. It makes It much easier to offer help if the person asking is willing to try things, buy things, listen and even make a mistake or two along the way. Nothing gets done by doing nothing.
    Gotcha.
    Still learning this sites form of sarcasm haha.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobMonster View Post
    Gotcha.Still learning this sites form of sarcasm haha.
    You must study the one they call Glamy.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I would learn much in the way of awkward sexual inuendos.
    *Shivers*.....what is read can never be unread...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    I think you read my mind.lol short read.
    Last edited by atc300r; 05-10-2016 at 08:54 PM.
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post

Study Glamy!? I equate him to my 710: "oil prices in post WW2 Russia"; microeconomics course....fascinating shite but forgot everything as soon as I got to the dorm.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    3ww is the "inner circle", everyone's invited!!! No better forum exists people. There is something for everyone and egos seem welcome.

Just takes some patience and at time, THICK skin!!!

"The weak and soft need not apply" "3 wheelers are way to dangerous"

I work with people from all over the world. Never once does even a 4 man crew agree on what should be done. But it gets done, even if someone's gotta be replaced. It's just human nature to lead or follow, agree or disagree, fight or run.

Love it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoozy27 View Post
    3ww is the "inner circle", everyone's invited!!! No better forum exists people. There is something for everyone and egos seem welcome.

Just takes some patience and at time, THICK skin!!!

"The weak and soft need not apply" "3 wheelers are way to dangerous"

I work with people from all over the world. Never once does even a 4 man crew agree on what should be done. But it gets done, even if someone's gotta be replaced. It's just human nature to lead or follow, agree or disagree, fight or run.

Love it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great post. Just as I finished reading, looked down where i'm standing and found a valve spring keeper that went flying across the shop about three weeks ago. I'm giving you the credit.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    it`s so much fun i`m having such a good time !
    I know right?!.....maybe it's time for a little sing along?!?!?......CUM-BYE-YAAA.....

--
    I did not expect this thread to go on this long. Don't know if I should be happy or sit in the corner of post-whoredom and contemplate the error of my ways. Oh, well. I'll roll with it :

--
    It's all good Jacob. These folks like to bust yer ballz sometimes but it's all in jest. Need any free parts, send me a PM; it can work just like that! Not only is this community one big family, it crosses borders and continents fluidly; be warned, this family has seen some disfunctional members pass through;-) Go to trikefest and mingle; you'll have a blast and overwhelmed at the generosity and friends you'll make. If your ride breaks down and you're hankering for a beverage at the "shoe tree" someone will pony up and give you one to ride, scouts honour (Canadian spelling, eh!).
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool