//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC 250r with KX500 powaplant!!

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --

ATC 250r with KX500 powaplant!!

This is a PROJECT bike.. original 1983 250r.. I blew the motor then fabricated a 1984 Kawasaki Kx500 air cooled, then lost rings in the motor. Since then I started but never finished installing a 1994 Kawasaki kx500 liquid cooled motor. Motor was fresh when I disassembled the dirt bike. Somehow I had lost the ignition system for the 94 but I guarantee the motor runs excellent. The three wheeler has had extensive cutting/welding/breaking/patching. It has 6.5" extended swing arm, 2" hub spacers, billet aluminum bearing retainer purchased new for 400ex. Razor tires surprisingly still have good tread. Pro Taper bars. Grips are worn/aged. Custom seat has weather checking and a hole from screwdriver in my pocket. Set of paddles are not that good but mounted on nice dick cepeck wheels. With this purchase I will throw in the 84 kx500 which needs rings and honed.. possibly bored. I'm asking $1200 for everything and would like to sell it as a whole package. Moving and need to sell. A kx500 running motor used is valued over 1200..

http://showlow.craigslist.org/snw/5543325062.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

JacobMonster is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ;_; whhhhhy bud, why do you have to be in Arizona?! I mean its only 1800 miles away from Mexico.
    If I was still single, I would have been on my way already.

I hope it sells bud.
    Im going to go cry now that we wont see this machine built

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //